Heidi M.
Kansas City, KS

I have tried other beachy curl texturizing products and it left my hair super dry and crunchy. Is this product like that? I'm looking for something that leaves my waves soft.

Chelsey Elizabeth V.
Chelsey Elizabeth V.
Chesaning, MI
3 months ago
It did leave my hair feeling dry, but I have thick hair so I used a lot. But it gave me really pretty waves
Crimson C.
Crimson C.
Medicine hat, AB
2 years, 1 month ago
My hair has never been crunchy from this stuff but I use 2 benefits spray before this
ashley b.
ashley b.
Roe, AR
2 years, 4 months ago
It didn't leave my hair crunchy or dry but my hair was really frizzy. That may be because of the humidity in my area