BY GARNIER #29 in Texturizing Spray

Get loose, textured beach waves
No beach required! Tousle and texturize your hair for all day De-Constructed style that looks done-yet-undone. Get touchable control with a subtle, satin finish. Beach Chic creates loose, textured waves for naturally bodified looks that are non-tacky, not stiff or weighed down.

HOW DOES IT WORK:
Garnier Fructis Style Beach Chic Texturizing Spray, with black fig, is a unique sheer-texturizing styler with sea salt that gives definition and lasting control. Free of drying alcohols, this formula doesn't clump hair or leave it too slick or too shiny.

How to use:
Shake well. Spray evenly on damp or dry hair. Twist and scrunch hair as you air-dry or blow-dry with a diffuser. For extra wave, twist and let it stay overnight.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Chlor Ide, Maris Sal/Sea Salt/ Sel Marin, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, Parfum / Fragrance, Isocete Th-20, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool , Amylcinnamal, Propylene Glycol, Citrus Grandis Extract/Grapefruit Fruit Extract, Ficus Carica Extract/Fig Extract, Xanthan Gum. F.I.L. D162567/2

• Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair...3 Answers
  • Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it hig...9 Answers
  • I have really thick short hair and I want to do different...3 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Megan M.
This product was super disappointing to me. It’s not a wave spray or a hairspray and leaves a sticky weird residue. It smells pretty good and you get a lot of product but my thin hair feels weighed down and more like oily than pretty or fresh. It dries down crunchy and makes me want to wash it out right away.
ashley a.
Minco
I absolutely love this texturizing spray it smells amazing and is perfect if you want that fresh from the beach hair. My hair is naturally straight and doesn't hold waves well this spray is strong hold and will not leave your hair sticky or dry it out.
Brooke B.
This product makes my hair feel very "dirty" and gives it a somewhat crunchy texture if I spray too much. I would definitely recommend it more on wet hair than dry hair. Does have a nice scent to it and a decent price.
Cadie R.
Howard Lake, MN
For fine and thin hair that doesn't already have wave/curls, this product does not work well. I have let a friend with thicker and wavier hair try it out and it worked for her. My hair just looked crispy and weighed down.
Jennifer V.
Richmond, CA
This spray smells good although it's sticky. I purchased this in target because I have wavy hair I just wanted to try it and the price is very affordable the scent lasts for about half the day. For improvement I feel like they could make it less sticky.
Amanda C.
Willimantic, CT
Bonafied GAR-BAGE. I mean does it give my hair texture? Sure. But it’s SO STICKY. Sticky to go on. Sticky when it dries and if I sleep on it? It makes my pillow sticky. No no no NOPE. Don’t waste your $5 on this.
Taylor K.
I have extremely fine and thin hair, and this stuff gives my hair enough hold that I can finally achieve beachy waves or a big ‘ol messy bun, without looking like a balding rat. Love this stuff, great price!
Ivonne G.
Los angeles
This product smells sooooooo good!
Makes my hair smell good all day long
It is an affordable product
Good for curly hair
I only spray 5times
On wet hair works best and then just let air dry
Marie H.
Kettering, OH
Love this product my hairs always looking frizzy and messy but when i use this spray it makes it look like i spent an hour on my hair one of the few products that i absoulutely love!
elizabeth s.
Pickerington, OH
Absolutely love this when I had my shorter hair but now I have longer hair are use it more for messy buns but it looks really good on short hair when you have nice beachy waves it looks so great it works like a charm every single time however sometimes you can overdo it by putting to much spraying that can easily be fixed by human error
Jessica H.
Longview , WA
Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly recommended that blow it dry?
maggie l.
Santa Ana, CA
Does this really work? If it does, how long does it last.
Hannah D.
Slayton, MN
Is this product found in Walmart because I tried looking in the Garnier hair section of my Walmart and I could not for the life of me find this... Any other possible places I could locate it to try?
Abbie  G.
Notre dame des lile perrot, Quebec
Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy? What is the best way to use it?
Emily K.
Cohutta, GA
I have really thick short hair and I want to do different styles than just straight. A lot of products I've tried don't do anything but make my hair look gross. Will this work well with thick hair?