BY GARNIER

Get loose, textured beach waves
No beach required! Tousle and texturize your hair for all day De-Constructed style that looks done-yet-undone. Get touchable control with a subtle, satin finish. Beach Chic creates loose, textured waves for naturally bodified looks that are non-tacky, not stiff or weighed down.

HOW DOES IT WORK:
Garnier Fructis Style Beach Chic Texturizing Spray, with black fig, is a unique sheer-texturizing styler with sea salt that gives definition and lasting control. Free of drying alcohols, this formula doesn't clump hair or leave it too slick or too shiny.

How to use:
Shake well. Spray evenly on damp or dry hair. Twist and scrunch hair as you air-dry or blow-dry with a diffuser. For extra wave, twist and let it stay overnight.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Chlor Ide, Maris Sal/Sea Salt/ Sel Marin, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, Parfum / Fragrance, Isocete Th-20, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool , Amylcinnamal, Propylene Glycol, Citrus Grandis Extract/Grapefruit Fruit Extract, Ficus Carica Extract/Fig Extract, Xanthan Gum. F.I.L. D162567/2

• Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair...3 Answers
  • Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it hig...9 Answers
  • I have really thick short hair and I want to do different...3 Answers
Summer M.
Lewisburg
This smells like a salt spray, looks like a salt spray, and acts like a salt spray. My only complaint is that I have used other salt sprays and gotten better results. I primarily use this if I am curling my hair with an iron and am looking for extra hold, but not if I want beach waves.
ashley a.
Minco
I absolutely love this texturizing spray it smells amazing and is perfect if you want that fresh from the beach hair. My hair is naturally straight and doesn't hold waves well this spray is strong hold and will not leave your hair sticky or dry it out.
Taylor K.
I have extremely fine and thin hair, and this stuff gives my hair enough hold that I can finally achieve beachy waves or a big ‘ol messy bun, without looking like a balding rat. Love this stuff, great price!
Kaia R.
I love how this spray smells and leaves my hair feeling. My hair never feels oily after using this spray and gives my hair some nice texture to it. The spray really makes for some great beach waves
Mare R.
I would say this is a pretty ok texturizing spray. It smells nice and stuff but I need to use a lot of product for it to do anything. I like the OGX® Moroccan Sea Salt Spray a LOT better for texture. I use way less in order to achieve the look I want. This one Is just alright, and doesn’t give me as much texture as I want. It’s pretty weak.
elizabeth s.
Fairborn , OH
Absolutely love this when I had my shorter hair but now I have longer hair are use it more for messy buns but it looks really good on short hair when you have nice beachy waves it looks so great it works like a charm every single time however sometimes you can overdo it by putting to much spraying that can easily be fixed by human error
Hallie B.
Jefferson, NC
This has been my go to for years. When I want a little wave in this baby fine mop, I just wash, towel dry, spray some of this, braid, and sleep. The next day I've got nice, beach style waves and they last until I wash it again. Love it!
Lauren M.
This product was an impulse buy at Walmart. I was hoping the product wouldn’t leave my hair feeling as sticky as it does. It can’t really run my fingers through my hair without feeling like I need to rinse them off, and I don’t use a ton of the texture spray. If I’m going to style my hair, I do like to spritz some in before curling it.
Cadie R.
Bloomington, MN
For fine and thin hair that doesn't already have wave/curls, this product does not work well. I have let a friend with thicker and wavier hair try it out and it worked for her. My hair just looked crispy and weighed down.
Leanna W.
Menasha, WI
I like this a lot. It smells good and works really well to get "authentic" beachy wave hair. This makes it easy to just get out of the shower, spray some of this in, toss around/scrunch your hair a bit and go.
Jessica H.
Longview , WA
Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly recommended that blow it dry?
Heidi M.
Kansas City, KS
I have tried other beachy curl texturizing products and it left my hair super dry and crunchy. Is this product like that? I'm looking for something that leaves my waves soft.
maggie l.
Santa Ana, CA
Does this really work? If it does, how long does it last.
Hannah D.
Slayton, MN
Is this product found in Walmart because I tried looking in the Garnier hair section of my Walmart and I could not for the life of me find this... Any other possible places I could locate it to try?
Abbie  G.
Toronto, ON
Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy? What is the best way to use it?

Walmart