BY GARNIER #32 in Texturizing Spray

Get loose, textured beach waves
No beach required! Tousle and texturize your hair for all day De-Constructed style that looks done-yet-undone. Get touchable control with a subtle, satin finish. Beach Chic creates loose, textured waves for naturally bodified looks that are non-tacky, not stiff or weighed down.

HOW DOES IT WORK:
Garnier Fructis Style Beach Chic Texturizing Spray, with black fig, is a unique sheer-texturizing styler with sea salt that gives definition and lasting control. Free of drying alcohols, this formula doesn't clump hair or leave it too slick or too shiny.

How to use:
Shake well. Spray evenly on damp or dry hair. Twist and scrunch hair as you air-dry or blow-dry with a diffuser. For extra wave, twist and let it stay overnight.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Chlor Ide, Maris Sal/Sea Salt/ Sel Marin, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, Parfum / Fragrance, Isocete Th-20, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool , Amylcinnamal, Propylene Glycol, Citrus Grandis Extract/Grapefruit Fruit Extract, Ficus Carica Extract/Fig Extract, Xanthan Gum. F.I.L. D162567/2

• Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair...3 Answers
  • Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it hig...9 Answers
  • I have really thick short hair and I want to do different...3 Answers
Buy on kmart*
Jennifer L.
absolutely love this stuff!! It works best when you wash your hair at night. Spray on wet hair and let air dry overnight. I always get so many compliments on my hair while at work. Also smells great, is less than $5 and there’s always coupons on the Sunday paper for $1-$2 off. Score!!
n O.
Definitely smell the salt-not in a bad way. I’m not a fan of putting products in my hair in general because it changes the way my hair acts and I’m not great at styling haha. But this product is pretty good. I have naturally straight-ish hair with a little wave, and it slightly helps to enhance the wave but definitely doesn’t produce beach waves.
Mare R.
I would say this is a pretty ok texturizing spray. It smells nice and stuff but I need to use a lot of product for it to do anything. I like the OGX® Moroccan Sea Salt Spray a LOT better for texture. I use way less in order to achieve the look I want. This one Is just alright, and doesn’t give me as much texture as I want. It’s pretty weak.
Megan M.
This product was super disappointing to me. It’s not a wave spray or a hairspray and leaves a sticky weird residue. It smells pretty good and you get a lot of product but my thin hair feels weighed down and more like oily than pretty or fresh. It dries down crunchy and makes me want to wash it out right away.
Summer M.
Lewisburg
This smells like a salt spray, looks like a salt spray, and acts like a salt spray. My only complaint is that I have used other salt sprays and gotten better results. I primarily use this if I am curling my hair with an iron and am looking for extra hold, but not if I want beach waves.
molly g.
austin
This is a good drug store product for texturizing hair for that natural beach wave look. It’s a cheap option. It smells very good and does add some texture but it does not hold it. I find I have to add hairspray on top of it to keep the texture/ waves. Other than that, you are getting what you paid for.
ashley a.
Minco
I absolutely love this texturizing spray it smells amazing and is perfect if you want that fresh from the beach hair. My hair is naturally straight and doesn't hold waves well this spray is strong hold and will not leave your hair sticky or dry it out.
Taylor K.
I have extremely fine and thin hair, and this stuff gives my hair enough hold that I can finally achieve beachy waves or a big ‘ol messy bun, without looking like a balding rat. Love this stuff, great price!
Ivonne G.
Los angeles
This product smells sooooooo good!
Makes my hair smell good all day long
It is an affordable product
Good for curly hair
I only spray 5times
On wet hair works best and then just let air dry
elizabeth s.
Pickerington, OH
Absolutely love this when I had my shorter hair but now I have longer hair are use it more for messy buns but it looks really good on short hair when you have nice beachy waves it looks so great it works like a charm every single time however sometimes you can overdo it by putting to much spraying that can easily be fixed by human error
Jessica H.
Longview , WA
Can I let my hair air-dry with this product, or is it highly recommended that blow it dry?
maggie l.
Santa Ana, CA
Does this really work? If it does, how long does it last.
Heidi M.
Kansas City, KS
I have tried other beachy curl texturizing products and it left my hair super dry and crunchy. Is this product like that? I'm looking for something that leaves my waves soft.
Hannah D.
Vermillion, SD
Is this product found in Walmart because I tried looking in the Garnier hair section of my Walmart and I could not for the life of me find this... Any other possible places I could locate it to try?
Abbie  G.
Toronto, ON
Is this stuff good for wavy hair? Does it leave your hair crunchy? What is the best way to use it?