Becky C.
baxter, KY

I use the liquid oil from Garnier but I haven't tried this product. Do they smell similar? I love the smell of this brand.

Arlene O.
Arlene O.
Harker Heights, TX
3 years ago
I have used both but i found the oil one being super oily in my hair. This product smells great and works great.
Amy C.
Amy C.
3 years, 3 months ago
This product has a great smell. It's not strong and has a fresh almost fruity smell.
Jordan H.
Jordan H.
Boulder, CO
3 years, 5 months ago
It has a fruity smell like all of their products. I liked the smell.