Garnier Fructis Style Anti-Humidity Smoothing Milk

24H frizz resistance and smoothness

Get 24 hour sleek! Garnier Fructis Style Anti-Humidity Smoothing Milk tames frizz and fights humidity to keep hair smooth and silky.

How Does It Work
This powerful paraben-free smoothing milk, with argan oil from Morocco, fights humidity and combats frizz to smooth and tame unruly hair without weighing it down. 24H frizz resistance and smoothing!

How to Use:

Squeeze milk into hands and apply to slightly damp or dry hair. Work from ends to roots and blow-dry.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Myristate, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance, Peg/Ppg-17/18 Dimethicone, Aminomethyl Propanol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Carbomer, Dimethiconol, Polyquaternium-4, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Caprylyl Glycol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Amyl Cinnamal, Peg-70 Mango Glycerides, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Citrus Limon Fruit Extract/Lemon Fruit Extract.

Does this help with frizz?
How well does this work? I have semi curly hair and the instant this wonderful Florida heat hits it I have an Afro!
The bottle says i need to blow dry my hair after using this... do I need to do that every time I use it? Or can i get by without it a few times?
Start your review of Garnier Fructis Style Anti-Humidity Smoothing Milk!
Product Highlights
“I would recommend this to anyone with frizzy hair or who's hair gets frizzy in the humid weather after styling.” in reviews
“This stuff works great to smooth out frizz that comes naturally (my hair is always super frizzy).” in reviews
“I have naturally curly hair and this is the ONLY product (especially for $3.00) that provides crunch-free, frizz-free results.” in reviews
“Other than the fact that it smells great, it also is very light, doesn't weigh the hair down, distributes throughout the hair very easily and does not take forever to dry.” in reviews
“I have very dry hair due to constant coloring and use of hot irons, and using this product has made my hair feel like my hair has no damage whatsoever.” in reviews
Warren, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite frizz product and I've used MANY in my day. All Garnier products smell amazing and this is no exception. The price is around $3-$5 depending on where you purchase it which is a steal because most products like this are $10+. I use about a dime size amount when my hair is damp and it makes my hair incredibly less frizzy, detangled and smooth. I really enjoy the fact it is weightless in my hair, one major thing i hate about other products is how they with your hair down so I love that this one does not. You can also use this wether you air dry or blow dry your hair, it works great either way.
Bryantville , MA
Garnier Fructis Style Anti-Humidity Smoothing Milk uploaded by Janine T.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve been using this product for a while now for my hair and it works fairly well. I still find my hair is a bit frizzy and usually have to go over my hair twice with the straightener. The formula is milky white and smooth threw wet hair pretty easily. It does leave my hair feeling soft and moisturized. I may purchase again. Garnier Fructis Style Anti-Humidity Smoothing Milk
Monmouth Jct, NJ
Love this product, it worked wonders for me in the summer time when I would have frizzy hair from the pool or beach. It was super affordable. It was as if my hair absorbed the serum and left absolutely no residue. The only downside I would say is that sometimes the packaging makes it hard to control how much product you get, because the liquid is on the runny side. I usually wipe off the excess I don’t use on a napkin, which creates waste. That was why I gave it 4 stars not 5.
Norwalk, OH
I use this product daily. It helps make my hair shin, with flyaways and moisturizes. Garnier always smells so good and the smell lasts all day. The only thing I'd change is the packaging. There's nothing special that pops out at you but the product inside is amazing and I recommend you try it atleast once because I'm sure you'd love it.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
One of my biggest problems is frizzy hair and this product had help me with it I combined with the flat iron protection and also adding the right amount of heat to my hair to get the best results has a great price as well.
Boston
Yes yes yes! The best cream for thick curly hair. I apply this to my hair damp after the shower and also on days I don’t shower I wet my hair in the sink and apply this. It is a miracle worker. I prefer this over expensive products because I use it quickly. Definitely recommend for thick hair!
Rocklin, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I've been buying this product for years. I have really frizzy hair and even though I dont dry and style my hair very often, this product still tames my hair in ponytails and buns. I dont have time for tons of frizz and flyaways so I use this every day! Great price and last for a while too!
Garnier Fructis Style Anti-Humidity Smoothing Milk uploaded by Chelsey F.
If your having a bad hair day and your hair is frizzy or it's high humidity outside all you need is a dime size of this, rub it in your hands then through your hair, works well just dont use to much or it will weigh your hair down and make your hair look greasy . It also smells really good
Missoula, MT
This helps with the humidity so much! There’s not much humidity where I live, but when I went to Tennessee I didn’t know what to do. I saw this and bought it on a whim, not thinking it would do much. It’s great! Fights frizz and leaves my hair smooth and protected.
Purchased at: Walmart
this product is amazing, I used right after the shower to detangle my hair. and helps with the frizz and the smells is just wonderful. I would like to have a better package though. But for it to be drugstore, it is amazing I used on my daughters hair as well.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...