BY GARNIER #7 in Hair Cream

24H frizz resistance and smoothness

Get 24 hour sleek! Garnier Fructis Style Anti-Humidity Smoothing Milk tames frizz and fights humidity to keep hair smooth and silky.

How Does It Work
This powerful paraben-free smoothing milk, with argan oil from Morocco, fights humidity and combats frizz to smooth and tame unruly hair without weighing it down. 24H frizz resistance and smoothing!

How to Use:

Squeeze milk into hands and apply to slightly damp or dry hair. Work from ends to roots and blow-dry.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Myristate, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance, Peg/Ppg-17/18 Dimethicone, Aminomethyl Propanol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Carbomer, Dimethiconol, Polyquaternium-4, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Caprylyl Glycol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Amyl Cinnamal, Peg-70 Mango Glycerides, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Citrus Limon Fruit Extract/Lemon Fruit Extract.

Garnier Fructis Style Anti-Humidity Smoothing Milk
  • "I would recommend this to anyone with frizzy hair or who's hair gets frizzy in the humid weather after styling." in 7 reviews
  • "Other than the fact that it smells great, it also is very light, doesn't weigh the hair down, distributes throughout the hair very easily and does not take forever to dry." in 6 reviews
  • "I have naturally curly hair and this is the ONLY product (especially for $3.00) that provides crunch-free, frizz-free results." in 6 reviews
  • "This stuff works great to smooth out frizz that comes naturally (my hair is always super frizzy)." in 6 reviews
  • "I have very dry hair due to constant coloring and use of hot irons, and using this product has made my hair feel like my hair has no damage whatsoever." in 5 reviews
Jessie S.
Greenville
This is actually a really great, affordable anti-frizz product. I put about a dime or nickel sized amount on my wet hair when I get out of the shower and rub it throughout. Then I comb my hair and use my normal curling product and let air dry. My curls come out soft, and the frizz is really kept to a minimum. I was pretty surprised because I have a hard time finding frizz products that really work and don't leave my hair greasy or crunchy. It smells really nice and is super lightweight and creamy, not sticky at all. I highly recommend giving this a try, especially since it is very inexpensive.
Avani P.
This product smells so great. It does a great job and smoothing my hair down. For me, I use it right after I wash my hair and it is being airdried. The smell is soo good, you should totally try this out if you want a new hair product and especially if your hair is rather frizzy like mine!
Kathy P.
Beverly
I have been using this product for years and years, both my girls now utilize it too! I have medium length thinner hair which can get very wavy and frizzy if not tamed. This stuff goes in on damp hair and all my worries go away! I then blow dry for a straight sleek look with no fly-always and a lot of shine! It’s great for air drying as well.
Anni R.
Wildomar, CA
One of my hair product staples and it's super affordable too. My hair is prone to frizz and it puffs up like crazy in humidity, especially since I flat iron my hair. When I ran out of it and didn't grab some more for like a week, I definitely noticed a difference. This helps tame my frizz, smells great, and doesn't feel heavy in my hair.
Shiraune S.
Racine, WI
My hair usually loses any battle with humidity. But this milk actually helped me keep my hair from horribly frizzing up the next day. I was shocked because usually by the time I finish flat ironing the second half of my hair on my head, the first half has started frizzing up already. Not so with this product. My hair still reverts a little, but not into a huge fluffy Afro like it usually does (which defeats the purpose of flat ironing). The price is super affordable as well. It smells great and doesn’t leave my strands sticky.
Brandy F.
New Bern, NC
This stuff is amazing! It has that signature garnier smell which is wonderful. I live in eastern NC on the coast, on a boat, so my hair is exposed to the humidity much more than usual. I bought this to help cut down the frizz and I can say it worked! My hair is fine, and thick and this helps keep it in line. Definitely worth the purchase!!
Ariella M.
I put this product in my hair aaalll the time!! Especially after I’ve straightened it. I’m not even sure if there’s anything similar out there because I’ve never had to go looking.
For me, all of Garnier’s products smell wonderful and this one is no different! It smells so good, I have to remember a little goes a long way! When they say dime size, they mean it. That little amount smooths through your hair like magic! The product is also very light so it won’t weigh down your curls. And because you don’t need a lot, it last quite a while which is definitely a money saver!!
Genesis G.
This product smells amazing! It’s super cheap, and I swear by it! I have very poofy curly hair, and when I use this when I straighten my hair it holds to its claims! Love this stuff! Will definitely repurchase and recommend to everyone!
Haley R.
Murray, KY
Wonderful! I use it every time I get out of the shower. I brush my hair, apply about a dime-size amount into my hand, and comb it through my damp hair. It works like a dream to keep my frizz at bay! I would definitely recommend!
Nicole S.
Cynthiana, KY
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the smell of this so much. I’ve used it for many years and it makes my hair feel smooth. My hair is super duper dry and fried from years of heat and color treatment, but this seems to make it go away for the time I use it. Helps with frizz too!!
Carina O.
Does this actually help manage frizz?
Robin D.
Does this product weigh hair down? My hair gets oily pretty easily so I need something lightweight.
Monica R.
Chula Vista, CA
Sometimes here where i live the weather is all over the place and it doesn't works with my hair, it's always very frizzy. Has anyone tried this? Will it really control my frizzy hair no matter what??
karla s.
Grimsley, TN
Does anyone know if they have a gel in this smoothing milk
Becky C.
baxter, KY
I use the liquid oil from Garnier but I haven't tried this product. Do they smell similar? I love the smell of this brand.

back