BY GARNIER #89 in Hairspray

• I've been wanting to try this but I wasn't sure how it smells.2 Answers
  • Does anyone else notice it leaves behind a stickiness?2 Answers
Garnier Fructis Style Anti-Humidity Hairspray Full Control - 8.25 oz
  • "i do really like this hairspray, it hold my short style all day and keeps it from frizzing out in humidity, i just wish it didnt have such a wet look to it and the stiff feel." in 14 reviews
  • "I'm 1 year away from 50 so on any given day I can be found in the skincare section of just any store I go in.i have never bought a Garnier pruduct I did not like ." in 6 reviews
J L.
J L.
Little Rock, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just say the word hairspray and bad things come to mind. Hard, brittle, sticky, and no thank are right up there. But THIS hairspray is. Itching like that! With a light, fruity scent, this product invites you to "spray awhile" but just a light mist will get the job done. Wave and curls stay in place all day without the flakes and crunch from other hair sprays. I have purchased this product and will continue to purchase it again and again. It's a great value for the price.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Nicholasville, KY
This hairspray gives lasting hold for my frizzy frock. I have some natural curls that like to sprout up about midday from my sleek updo, and make for a frizzy nightmare. This hairspray does the job and keeps every hair in place all day long. The only complaint I have is that this spray can leave a really tacky residue, but overall, this is a great product with a nice clean scent! And for the price range, who really has room to complain?
Diana T.
Diana T.
Waxahachie, Tx
One of the best hairsprays ive used from the drug store . Stays put , you don't have to use too much of it (if you're used to cheap dollar store ones!)
My hair doesn't get frizzy as much with this product and the smell is actually good ! Some other hair sprays have an unbearable smell to them but this adds to your hair in the perfect balance ;)
Elena P.
Elena P.
Fontana, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this hairspray I have thick wavy natural hair so if it's hot or humid , that's it for me. So if I'm wearing my hair in an updo or down , a good spray and I'm set to go . The smell is such a plus and the texture is great ,there's no nasty white residue if touched. Have to try this out if you don't own one yet
Shawnee H.
Shawnee H.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
This product is my favorite hair spray. I have repurchased this on many different occasions. This really is a full control hair spray that stands up nicely to the humidity. If I'm going somewhere where I know the humidity will be bad, this is the product I take with me. Hasn't let me down yet.
Vanessa N.
Vanessa N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hairspray doesn't smell like hairspray. It has a light fruity scent. The only thing I don't like too much is it does leave your hair too stiff for my liking and when washing out your hair does feel sticky and i hate that but it does do the job in keeping hair in place all day.
Martha R.
Martha R.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
Whenever I need to pull up my hair up for work or need an updo with or without curls, I use this hairspray. It gets extremely humid in in the area that I live and this really helps in keeping the hair from looking dull and baby hairs sticking up. I do enjoy using this product.
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
It smells amazing but it didn't work good for my hair. It was a light hairspray for my hair and it didn't work. If you have hair that is easy to hold without a heavy hair spray this will probably work for you. It's great it just didn't work for me. I love the smell of it.
Lyndsey B.
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not impressed with any of the hairspray by Garnier. It's nothing against the brand as a whole, they just don't hold up. The hair spray claims to be resistant to humidity but as a Floridian with nearly year round humidity I can most assuredly tell you it does not.
michelle t.
michelle t.
San Jose, CA
I used this on my sons hair. He is a dancer and needs his styled hair to stay styled thru many costume changes. This just turns white on his black hair and makes it flakey. It's the worst hairspray. I found Vidal Sassoon in the red can is better and better price too
Skylar S.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone else notice it leaves behind a stickiness?
Elizabeth V.
Elizabeth V.
I've been wanting to try this but I wasn't sure how it smells.