BY GARNIER

1 minute strengthening hair mask

In 1 minute, indulge your hair in a nourishing treat with 98% naturally derived ingredients*. Strengthening Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Banana Extract helps you get soft, smooth & strong hair. No weigh down, no silicones, no parabens, and no artificial colorants.

* We consider an ingredient to be naturally derived if it is unchanged from its natural state or has undergone processing yet still retains greater than 50% of its molecular structure from its original plant or mineral source. This formula consists of 98% naturally derived ingredients. The remaining ingredients constitute 2% of the formula to ensure its sensoriality and preservation.

Anna S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked this hair mask! Using it as just a conditioner, it made my hair very smooth and, to my surprise, my hair didn't get as oily as quickly as it typically does. I also tried it out as an overnight, leave-in conditioner, which proved to be the most helpful use for it because my hair is pretty damaged and my hair felt so nourished the next morning! I haven't noticed too much difference specifically in the strength of my hair after using it for a couple weeks, but my hair definitely feels healthier than it did when I began using it. I know the tub packaging will drive some people nuts and it has a pretty strong banana scent, though. Otherwise, I think it's a pretty good hair mask for the price range. While I did receive a jar of it as a complementary sample, I fully plan on buying it once I run out and I will probably try out the other new hair masks from Garnier Fructis based on how well the banana one worked for me.
Tiffany H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this stuff! Not only does it smell amazing. But it's not heavy and makes your hair feel amazing. Not greasy. I use this as a hair mask 2 times a week and it makes my hair feel incredibly healthy!
Allyson D.
Does this work well for curly, dry hair?
Brook H.
Carthage, MS
Omg, I just saw an add for Garnier Fructis Strengthening Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Banana Extract! It’s vegan, 94% biodegradable, no parabens, no silicones, and no artificial colorants. Has anyone tried this yet and if so, what did it do for your hair?