BY GARNIER #29 in Hair Masks

• 1 Minute Strengthening Hair Mask
  • In 1 Minute, Indulge Your Hair In A Nourishing Treat With 98% Naturally Derived Ingredients

Strengthening Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Banana Extract Helps You Get Soft, Smooth & Strong Hair. No Weigh Down, No Silicones, No Parabens, And No Artificial Colorants.

We Consider An Ingredient To Be Naturally Derived If It Is Unchanged From Its Natural State Or Has Undergone Processing Yet Still Retains Greater Than 50% Of Its Molecular Structure From Its Original Plant Or Mineral Source. This Formula Consists Of 98% Naturally Derived Ingredients. The Remaining Ingredients Constitute 2% Of The Formula To Ensure Its Sensoriality And Preservation.

How to Use:

\As A Hair Mask: After Shampoo, Apply Onto Wet Hair And Leave On For 1 Minute. Rinse. As A Conditioner: After Shampoo, Apply To Hair From Root To Tip. Rinse. As A Leave-in Treatment: Apply On Damp Hair For Frizz Control And Color Protection.

Aqua / Water / Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Isopropyl Myristate, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Olea Europaea Oil / Olive Fruit Oil, Musa Paradisiaca Fruit Juice / Banana Fruit Juice, Glycine Soja Oil / Soybean Oil, Sodium Hydroxide Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil / Sunflower Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract / Rosemary Leaf Extract Coco-caprylate/Caprate, Cocos Nucifera Oil / Coconut Oil, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid, Persea Gratissima Oil / Avocado Oil, Lactic Acid, Tartaric Acid, Cetyl Esters Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Salicylic Acid, Caramel, Linalool, Eugenol, Coumarin, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum / Fragrance

• My hair is very dry and is breaking/falling out. Has anyo...2 Answers
  • I’m really into hair masks at the moment Recommendations?...1 Answers
  • Does the product contain silicones?  Garnier Fructis Stre...2 Answers
Michaela H.
Albuquerque, NM
I prefer this mask over the avocado one. I can see better results like less tangled, smoother hair. It smells wonderful and it will last all day long. My problem with these masks is they kinda weigh my hair down because I need to wash my hair one day earlier than normally. So basically the second day after washing I need to wear ponytail. But other than that and for that price it's a really good hair mask!
Caitlynn E.
Jacksonville, FL
Omg! Picked this up randomly at Walmart and fell in love. The smell is to die for, the texture is amazing. I love to use it as a mask, or as a leave in conditioner and brush it through with my wet brush. My hair is always so soft. Literally under $3 and it’s 3.4Floz it’s a 3 in 1 and it’s so worth it.
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
I love this smell. It smells just like bananas. As for a hair mask, it’s okay. I would say it just like the Garnier Fructis conditioners. It does make my hair soft after using. I have long hair and I can get 2 or 3 good uses out of this little container. The price is great. I would recommend giving them a try. I think there 4 different ones.
Denise H.
Wilmington , NC
I HAD to have this because I love banana scented items! This smells just like warm bananas and cream oatmeal to me! The conditioner feels very moisturizing and repairing on my hair and I like to leave it on for a good 5 minutes, even though they advise only 1 minute. It leaves my hair silky soft and shiny and I can’t get enough of this scent! 🍌
Nina M.
This was a neat little mask, I picked up a small tub at Target while looking for a new hair treatment to try. This was about $3 for multiple uses, which I think is an awesome deal! It smells a lot like banana laffy taffy so if you do not like that or any other artificial banana smells you might not like this. It did make my hair feel a little softer, but it goes away the next time you wash it. Overall, it's definitely worth the price.
Ashley H.
Leesburg
I love this product because it has three different ways of using it! It smells fantastic and is very affordable. My hair gets tangled easily and this helped to add moisture an keep it from getting tangled throughout the day! I would recommend this to someone who doesn’t want to spend a lot of money for a hair mask!
Magen H.
Sedalia, MO
I love these little hair masks from Garnier! They are $2.97 at Walmart and Garnier always is sending out $2 off coupons, making it less than a dollar! I have stocked up lol only downfall is, the jar is small and with long hair I used almost half of the jar in one shower! But at less than a dollar I guess that’s okay! The smells are amazing too!
Jaydah S.
Miami
This smells so good that i really wanted it to work well for me, but unfortunately it did not. This product says it can be used either as a hair mask or a leave in conditioner. Either way it didn’t do what i would’ve liked it to have done. When i tried the product as a hair mask i felt like my hair did not feel like it was moisturized or even soft. When i tried it as a leave in conditioner my hair was super frizzy and not defined. I was super happy to hear these products were curly girl friendly, but very disappointed in my result with them.
Lauren B.
Richmond, VA
I just got this from Walmart for $3 and I really like it. I've been super into all types of masks for my hair and I like this more than I like some of the higher end hair masks. I put this on after I take a shower and it helps hydrate my hair and leaves it fresh.
Rebecca M.
North Haven, CT
Bought the small tub(which is adorable btw) since my hair is very damaged and im always trying to find something thatll help keep the mids & ends of my hair looking somewhat healthy while I grow it out enough to chop all the over processed bits out and wow. One use from this made such a difference. Not only does it smell great(if youre into bananas, specifically banana laffy taffys, that is) but its multipurpose: mask, deep condition, leave in. An all in one really. It made my hair smell, feel, and look great. Would definitely recommend giving it a try, dry damaged hair or not.
Leesha G.
What's your opinions on this product??? Do you use it as a mask , conditioner, or a leave-in Garnier Fructis Strengthening Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Banana Extract ?
Sara W.
Does the banana hair mask smell like bananas or another scent? If it's another scent, I'll be disappointed LOL
Maritza V.
My hair is very dry and is breaking/falling out. Has anyone tried this or any of the other ones for that and did it work?
Nicole D.
MISSISSAUGA, ON
How does this help dry, frizzy damaged hair? And which method is best way to use this??

back