BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

WHY FRUCTIS NORMAL STRENGTH & SHINE WORKS SO WELL
The paraben and silicone-free formula is enriched with grapefruit extract, vitamins B3 and B6 to help strengthen the hair fibre from the root, visibly restoring health to your hair.

THE NEW FRUCTIS
Inspired by nature and activated by science, the new paraben-free Fructis formulas are a combination of fortifying fruit actives, vitamins B3 and B6 to deliver healthier, stronger hair.

USE
Apply to wet hair, massage gently and rinse thoroughly with water. Use with entire Normal Strength & Shine range.
In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately.

RESULTS
Hair is stronger and shinier day after day.

GARNIER CARES
We have made changes to the Fructis bottle to make it more environmentally friendly. This bottle is made of PET, the most widely recycled plastic. Recycle this bottle to help decrease landfill waste.
Remove cap before recycling.

WE ARE MAKING A DIFFERENCE
We have teamed up with TerraCycle, a global leader in recycling, to help keep beauty products out of landfill! Join our Beauty Recycling Program and help us create a cleaner, greener future.

Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
This is a nice and affordable shampoo and I can usually find coupons to get it at an even better price! It has a lovely light scent and really cleans my hair well. It also doesn’t leave any residue behind which is a must for me. I would recommend this!
Eileen R.
Fairfax , VA
The only point in favor is that smells super good. But the rest didn’t do anything good to my hair. My hair is oily and natural so maybe for that reason was not a good option. A little bit disappointed but maybe I took the incorrect product
Laura C.
Great product! Hair feels nice and clean. I noticed right after the first few used that my hair was a lot more shiny and soft. Recommend mostly for people with straight hair not curly or wavy. Definitely would buy again.
Destinee T.
Waite park, MN
This is one of my go to shampoos . I love the smell of it and how soft my hair always seems to feel after using it. I’ve tried a few shampoos but this brand is by far my favorite! Definitely will continue to buy it!
Ms L.
Calumet Park, IL
I'm assuming this is the replacement for length and strength. It's cool. Packaging is regular Ganier packaging. Smell is great and it's affordable. It does the job. Definitely will recommend this product to anyway.
Angel V.
Sherwood, TN
Garnier is one of my favorite hair products! The shampoo and condition smell AMAZING and the scent holds in my hair all day long. Having long hair it is hard to find shampoos and conditioners that don't weigh down my hair or leave it with an oily finish. Garnier always gives my hair the fluffiness it needs and that clean feeling with hair that smells amazing all day!
Alix G.
I used to use this a lot as a child and to be honest I didn't enjoy it so much, my hair kept falling off and it made it feel like plastic. I always had to use so much product while shampooing. I would no buy this again and I would also not recommend it.
Rachel N.
This definitely made my hair shiny. I loved the smell and how much lather it produced, but I have an oily scalp and this left a lot of buildup. I know some Garnier products contain different waxes and oils to create shine, so I will definitely try a different type because I liked the smell and the results!
Brooke M.
Atlanta
It's an OK products it doesn't really do anything special other than keep my hair clean and feeling moisturized. I have very thin straight hair that dries out very easily so if I don't condition my hair daily then it dries out very easily. this product doesn't keep the hydration for very long.
Maral S.
fresno, ca
I love how this shampoo smells. I always get products for the smell. I use this product a lot of times. Very affordable and I use it time to time. I honestly am a beauty junkie so I have many other shampoo and conditioners, but I see myself using this more often. Makes my hair smell so good.