BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon
Samantha B.
9409 Fairpine Lane, Gerat Falls, VA 22066
After this shampoo, my hair has been falling out less and it has gotten a lot less frizzy in general. The only complaint I have is that it does not keep your hair as fresh and clean as wanted.
Nakisha P.
Calhoun, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff smells like heaven. Left my hair so soft and smooth without feeling completely damaged or weighed down like others have. Didn’t irritate my dry scalp. Would definitely buy again and would recommend to others
Alyssa S.
Rosemead, CA
I think this is a great shampoo. I love the smell a d the way my hair feels after I use it. helps my dry scalp out and gives me a refreshed feeling.
Gayle c.
Purchased at: Target
After about a month's use, my hair did seem to have more volume, shine, and smelled great. However, I don't think the strength of my hair improved much at all; I still have a lot of split ends and breakage.
THJewett J.
Monrovia, MD
Purchased at: Target
It smells great and cleans well. It is a good shampoo that I wouldn't hesitate to buy again. Garnier has great smelling fragrances and products.
Megan R.
Reno, NV
Garnier Fructis is one of my all time favorite products by Garnier. It not only smells fantastic, but it makes your hair stronger and gives it a great shine. For those of you looking for a shampoo/conditioner that will repair your hair and make it feel fresh and new again, I highly recommend this product!!
Megan H.
Salem, OR
Purchased at: Walmart
I purchased this steering away from my usual salon brands. Disappointed. I will not be purchasing again and in fact I’m looking to buy something new and just place in the guest bath.
Ellie I.
Oakton, VA
Garnier Fructics Strength and Repair shampoo not only repairs and cleans your hair, it smells amazing. I used to use very expensive shampoo however i dont really feel that it was any better than garnier. I will always continue to buy this shampoo!
Janeli M.
Chicago
this shampoo is awesome is smells great just like my hair the bottle size is great easy to get and non expensive
its_rav ✨.
147004
I have finished the whole bottle but didn't repurchased it because i felt my hair became more drier and felt some hairfall too. Will not recommend to dry scalp people and those people who already have dry and frizzy hair.