BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
I absolutely adore the entire Garnier Hyrdra Recharge set for my hair, and after using the products for a few weeks, I'm even more sure about that than I was after the first couple uses. I tried my old shampoo for a couple of days, and it was like I didn't even know my own hair anymore. I immediately went back to the Hydra, and I doubt I will ever want to use anything else on my hair. Here's why I love it: Shampoo: The shampoo comes in a clear bottle and looks gorgeous because it is green, full of bubbles, and has tiny little super fruit beads that dissolve when you're shampooing. The shampoo itself is like a gel, and it forms the thickest lather I have ever experienced from a shampoo. The smell is absolutely amazing, and it leaves the bathroom smelling very pleasant. It washes away cleanly without much hassle. Conditioner: The conditioner is very thick, and it's actually tinted a light greenish color. It's completely unique. It smells just as amazing as the shampoo does. It doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy the way other conditioners do. It does leave my hair feeling completely silky and hydrated, though. The first few times I used it, I was actually questioning whether or not I had managed to rinse it all out because my hair felt completely transformed by it. It doesn't make my hair heavy or greasy the way some conditioners do either. 1-Minute Moisture-Plenish: A little bit of this creme goes a long way! It smells a lot like the conditioner, but it's a little bit more difficult to spread on than the conditioner is. This is good, though, because it really sticks to your hair. I leave it in for a couple of minutes, and it leaves my hair feeling completely soft, silky, and smooth. And it looks shiny, as well! My dry, frizzy ends don't exist anymore, and that's just using a little bit of the Moisture-Plenish every other day. I seriously, seriously love the set, and I can't imagine using anything else on my hair.
Sophia V.
I swear this stuff is partly why my hair is so long. I use to use this stuff ALL THE TIME when I was in college the first time around to the point that my hair got sick of it. hahaha. So I gave my hair a break from it for about a year or so and then I went right back to this stuff.

I feel that it makes my hair stronger, I get regular hair trims every 8-9 wks, and my hair stylist has told me numerous times and other hair stylists over the years that my hair is healthy because they can tell by the root. (No breaks.) This product will ALWAYS be in my hair shampoo arsenal of products.
Jai C.
Forney, TX
Garnier Shampoo is the best smelling shampoo out here. It lathers really easily and makes my hair super soft. I use this shampoo for strength and repair for dry brittle hair. It’s even better for me to use this since i have 4C hair and get knots easily. After using this once a week for a month I really got more hydrated hair!
Kayla C.
Yardley, PA
I've used this shampoo & conditioner together many times, as it has often been on sale at CVS and there are often coupons. It is great quality for the price, especially if you can get a good deal on it.

It doesn't really do much for my hair at all. I often feel like I have to wash twice. I do like that the conditioner is rich and lasts a while because I only have to use a little at a time.

This is a great budget friendly option, but if you have fine hair like me, you might want to explore your other drug store options.
Anastacia G.
Terre Haute
After using this product i felt that my hair was much healthier then it had been in the past. I also did not experience greasy hair as some other products may cause. It is easy to apply as well as rinse out. I continue to buy this product regularly
Morgan R.
New York City
For colored hair like mine the bleaching has somewhat damaged and this has helped to bring my hair back to its natural state. It makes my hair smell delightful and helped it go back to a healthier state. Would definitely repurchase it again.
Amy C.
This product was okay. I have oily hair so I wash my hair daily because it becomes a dirty, oily mess if I don’t. Because I wash my hair daily, I don’t like shampoos that dry my hair out. After rinsing this shampoo out, I always have the “squeaky clean” feeling on my hair and I don’t really like it. It does the job but there are better shampoos out there that don’t make me feel like I’m drying out my hair. The pros to this product is that it smells good, like all Garnier products.
Ericka W.
I used to use this shampoo all the time. It's cheap and cleans your hair pretty good. I have curly hair so I don't use this anymore because it weighs my hair down and I've since switched to all natural hair products like she's moisture . However if you have normal hair this is perfect for you and will leave your hair smelling great
Ana E.
West Jordan, UT
This shampoo is definitely affordable, which is great! It comes in nice packaging. I love the smell of this shampoo and the consistency is fine. I didn’t rate it very highly because I️ hate the way it leaves my hair. It leaves it feeling really slick and almost with a slight tacky feeling. It doesn’t feel clean to me and that’s really important to me. Especially because I️ wash my hair every other day, with this shampoo i can’t do that.
Sandra K.
I have dry, dehydrated, frizzy, thick, coarse hair. I try not to heat style it every single day, but I do use a blow dryer and flat iron about 5 times a week. I wanted to try this Garnier Fortifying shampoo to see if it would strengthen my weak hair. While it isn't a miracle worker, it definitely made my hair more shiny and manageable. I love the scent, and a little goes a long way. So affordable too!