BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon*
Angela L.
Corp Christi, TX
This has really helped add volume and strength to my hair. The smell also lingers in my hair longer which I love
Sandra p.
Bronx, NY
Leaves your hair soft and manageable and in better condition then ever before You can never go wrong with Garnier
JOANNA Z.
Compton, CA
This shampoo smells good it smells like apples i love it it shines your hair i lile it so much it a great shampoo
Summer T.
Pennsylvania
I didn’t really like the product but I don’t think it was the product that was bad it just wasn’t for my hair:(
Hezbeida O.
Oakland
This is good it smells great and it’s one of the best brands that are out there like how it doest dry hair out
Vanessa A.
I love this product it's my go to after all the damage I do to my hair it always makes it feel full and healthy
Brianda S.
I absolutely love the way all the garnier products smell like but this shampoo isn't my favorite in the world.
Becka B.
Carleton, MI
Idk this is every 13 year old girls secret weapon. However, if you dye your hair you should use something else.
Bernice S.
Fontana, CA
This shampoo works good leaves my hair smelling good and depending on which type works great for my curly hair
Alexis M.
Cedar Rapids, IA
This stuff smells super good and makes my hair feel brand new. I love using it when i can and before going out