BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon*
miannah j.
It's awesome... but I have to use for my hair because its really thick and long... u should buy it it works good
Victoria O.
Raymondville
Fortifying shampoo leaves my hair soft and controllable great scent lathers up well doesn't leave heavy residue..
Makinsy F.
Waltham, MA
It was a good product that I used for a while but decided to switch for other reasons. However I recommend
Deedra H.
Smells soooo good and feels so good! My hair has never felt better. This is one of my favorite shampoos to date!
Stephanie R.
Westminster , CA
Love love love the smell. One of my favorite shampoos to use. It leaves my hair feeling amazing and lightweight.
Rachel S.
Had very weak hair, helped strengthen it up. Did not like how it made my hair smell. Will use it if it is around.
rocio j.
Love the shampoos and products from this brand it really work I love it do r ecomend and I will buy more thanks s
Mayte R.
used this shampoo for years, eventually stopped because i got better ones. i perfer cocunut based shampoos
KARI E.
Corvallis, OR
This shampoo helped my hair stay healthy post-baby. So thankful for a product that helps a new mom feel her best!
Sandra p.
Bronx, NY
Leaves your hair soft and manageable and in better condition then ever before You can never go wrong with Garnier