BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nicole O.
Central falls
This product did wonders for my hair! Made it silky smoothe with no oily leftover look!! Garnier Fructis
Kara F.
This is always one of my go to shampoos. I love the scent but even better it leaves my hair super shiny and smooth
Cynthia C.
North miami, FL
Great shampoo for weak and damaged hair. This will strengthen your hair, but should not be used as a daily shampoo.
Angel S.
Cleveland, OH
I love their shampoo it's nice makes your hair feel soft makes it smell good I like it I recommend it it's amazing
Cata A.
Houston , TX
It keeps my hair straight and shine. Also, kepps my color as I like it. It is cheap and easy to find in any store!
Jess B.
Rutherfordton, NC
I have had some recent breakage in my hair. This has helped restore my hair and make it stronger. Highly recommend.
Zahraa A.
I like the brand awesome products this shampoo in particular is good I bought it at target. I use 2-3 times a week
Ciera C.
Paris, KY
This product was just ok. My hair felt clean and it smells nice but I wasn't super impressed. I could do withoutit.
Abigail N.
Rochester
Makes your hair soft and smells very, very good. Awesome for curls. My hair is always less frizzy after I use this.
Brandy S.
When my hair gets damaged I turn to this and it takes the damage out and puts in shine and strength. It's amazing.

Amazon