BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon*
Ciera C.
Steilacoom , WA
This product was just ok. My hair felt clean and it smells nice but I wasn't super impressed. I could do withoutit.
Karla O.
white Hall
I like i have so many in my house and i liked why my hair is so soft and have a agradable arom i liked all products
Jessica A.
Richmond, KY
I love Garnier shampoo and conditioner. It works really well with my hair, has a great price, and smells fantastic
Karla F.
Central Islip, NY
Me encanta este shampoo. Tiene un olor delicioso, deja el cabello muy suave y manejable. Y con un aroma delicioso.
Kara F.
This is always one of my go to shampoos. I love the scent but even better it leaves my hair super shiny and smooth
Rachel S.
Great smell, makes my hair feel smooth and silky. I use this product every time I wash my hair. It is long lasting.
Jenny M.
Olmito , TX
Love this shampoo and conditioner they are so good leave my hair smelling nice and soft and the price is good also
Brandy S.
When my hair gets damaged I turn to this and it takes the damage out and puts in shine and strength. It's amazing.
Maira Alejandra M.
Silver spring , MD
I like this product , it has a nice smell and also it has a reasonable price . You can buy it in any market store .
Paty S.
dinuba
Loved it so much I really enjoyed the smell and how it left my hair such an amazing product for such a cheat price