BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon*
Christa V.
Hayward, CA
So everyone already knows this smells the best ever and it keeps my hair oh'so soft. I keep this stuff in my shower.
Jessica O.
Garnier Fructis is one of the best hair care lines I’ve come across. It leaves your hair feeling soft and beautiful.
marisela m.
Oklahoma City, OK
The smell that the shampoo leaves her hair is awesome I will highly recommend this product it is one of my favorites
Lauren C.
Philadelphia, PA
I loooove ganier for my hair extensions.. it smells amazing, had lots of slip, and is very moisturing. It's my go to
Laura M.
Hanford , CA
Yes I love this it’s great and it smells so good it leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth will be purchasing again .
Cata A.
Houston , TX
It keeps my hair straight and shine. Also, kepps my color as I like it. It is cheap and easy to find in any store!
Aleena G.
San Antonio, TX
I have been buying their shampoo for a very long time and can never complain about how it leaves my hair I love it
Abi M.
Mechanicsville
leave my hair nice and silky. would recommend to anyone. easy to find at any store!! the conditioner is amazing too
Karla F.
Central Islip, NY
Me encanta este shampoo. Tiene un olor delicioso, deja el cabello muy suave y manejable. Y con un aroma delicioso.
Karina R.
Union City, NJ
Awesome product! Keeps your hair very shiny! Doesn't dry it out at all. It even works on damp hair! Very effective!