BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon
Adis H.
I have use this shampoo and has helped me alot on my hair. I love it. A friend recommended it to me I keep using it. 🙂🙂
Herminia M.
Garfield, NJ
Good basic shampoo, nice scent. Left my hair light weight and smelling nice. I found it to be a good buy for the price.
Ana F.
These are great serums for your hair after it's dyed. I honestly recommend this to repair your hair and leaving it soft
meghan a.
Palm bay, FL
Great shampoo leaves my hair feeling shiny and moist I love Garnier products. Helps with my dry hair and so spilt ends.
Bridgette H.
Merced
Love this shampoo. It smells so good as well. I love how it make my hair feel and smells. I would definitely recommend
Kelsey S.
CLINTON, TN
I am obsessed with the smell of this shampoo but don't care for the way it makes my hair feel after washing and drying.
amber t.
Rockhouse, KY
Love and really enjoy this shampoo. Smells nice and leaves hair looking healthy and shiny. I definitely recommend this.
Crystal C.
These shampoos have a great smell to it. The conditioner is also very great! It leaves your hair feeling really soft. ❤
Nicole M.
helendale
Great for repairing hair I use this after my hair has been over process or iv been using to much heat and it works well
Michelle M.
Woodland Park, NJ
I love the smell of fructis garnier and I love the way that it leaves my hair. I usually get the shampoo be conditioner