BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon*
Michelle L.
Westminster, MD
One of many best shampoos ever! Plus smells amazing,easy to brush thru after I wash an etc makes my hair smooth an shiny
Tania Q.
Love this shampoo makes my hair smell excellent and helps my hair look every day more and more shiny without being oily.
meghan a.
Palm bay, FL
Great shampoo leaves my hair feeling shiny and moist I love Garnier products. Helps with my dry hair and so spilt ends.
amber t.
Rockhouse, KY
Love and really enjoy this shampoo. Smells nice and leaves hair looking healthy and shiny. I definitely recommend this.
Amber L.
Livingston
Love the product I usually use salon products but this praticullar one is great for my family. Plus the price is cheap.
Janeli M.
Chicago
this shampoo is awesome is smells great just like my hair the bottle size is great easy to get and non expensive
Nicole M.
helendale
Great for repairing hair I use this after my hair has been over process or iv been using to much heat and it works well
Kim S.
Las Vegas , NV
This shampoo is very affordable. However, it is not to my liking the formula is too thick and leaves my hair oily.
Cheyenne F.
petal
It's a great shampoo to use to keep the color in your hair longer. I love this product and I will purchase this again.
Jess S.
I love garnier! This is my favorite shampoo to use unless it's not in stock. It is highly affordable and lasts a while.