BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon*
bobbi w.
Atco, NJ
Good shampoo i try to stay away from these types of shampoo and get high end salon shampoos to help my hair stay healthy
Carrie O.
Crown Point
I really love this product.  It smells awesome, works well, and the price is right!  I bought it at Walgreens.
Nicole H.
Mattydale , NY
I buy the travel size of these when I travel and I love the fragrance. It makes my hair feel very clean with no residue.
Brittney O.
Pittsburgh
I would say its pretty awesome! Have not used it in a while. So um I can't give an honest opinion on it. Hope this helps.
Kieley O.
Rock Springs, WY
This is the only type of shampoo I use I like this more than any other type of shampoo I also like the variety of smells
Carolina G.
Fresno, CA
Always has a great smell good hair moisturizer and also leaves your hair shiny & smooth I totally recommend this produvt
Julie M.
This shampoo is very good and reasonably priced! I love the scent and the quality. It did not help my colored hair though
Jennifer M.
Churubusco, IN
I tried this when my hair was growing back from cancer. It helped it be stronger I think but didn’t help with thickness.
marisol r.
VICTORVILLE, CA
Love this made my hair feel great this wasn't to heavy on my hair and made my hair smell great actually helps with damage
Michelle L.
Westminster, MD
One of many best shampoos ever! Plus smells amazing,easy to brush thru after I wash an etc makes my hair smooth an shiny