BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon*
Jacqulynn H.
The product worked great the first few times I used it, and then it started to make my hair feel stringy. Was disappointed.
Nicole H.
Mattydale, NY
I buy the travel size of these when I travel and I love the fragrance. It makes my hair feel very clean with no residue.
Janie T.
Porter , TX
This stuff is pretty good. Haven’t used it in about 4 years but from what I remember I liked it. I know is smells great.
marisol r.
VICTORVILLE, CA
Love this made my hair feel great this wasn't to heavy on my hair and made my hair smell great actually helps with damage
Stacy F.
Indianapolis
Again love their products...well worth the money i have used several of their products and have been happy with each one
Erin T.
Sanger, TX
I just started using this brand, it was on sale. My hair hasn't fully adjusted to the change, but it feels great so far.
Alexis J.
Mertztown, PA
WONDERFUL shampoo!! Completely life changing for my hair!! Used it for a month and fell in love more and more each time!
Nia-lee W.
Manhattan
Love the smell in my hair and how clean it makes my hair feel. Always buying this at Rite Aid or CVS. My favorite brand!
Joey T.
Coral Gables
Love the smell of this shampoo. I used to use it daily. Just my hair is very oily and this shampoo did not help it much.
Carolina G.
Fresno, CA
Always has a great smell good hair moisturizer and also leaves your hair shiny & smooth I totally recommend this produvt