BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon*
Lisa C.
San Antonio
Highly recommend it leaves my hair smooth soft and smelling really good a little pricey but worth it for lovely looking hair
Cindy C.
Clackamas, OR
Currently using the strength shampoo and conditioner combo and love it. Definitely makes my hair stringer with less breakage
Christi A.
Northport
This shampoo seemed to really dry my hair out, not a big fan of it. Loved the smell of it, just not how it made my hair feel.
Natalie F.
This does not work for my hair. It dries my hair out to much and leaves it feeling weird. I also don't like the smell of it.
Jennifer H.
I like Garnier, it leaves my hair feeling clean, smooth, and smelling fabulous. It's a great inexpensive option for shampoo.
Christina C.
Lake City , FL
The hair products smell wonderful and very refreshing! Definitely will purchase again. I like to switch through my favorites.
Amy G.
So great smelling!! Very great formula and works like no other! This is a high quality product for not high quality pricing!!
Samantha G.
Menifee, CA
Oh yeah! Definitely works well with my hair, smells great lasts all day!! Keeps it moisturized and does exactly what it says
Mariah D.
This shampoo smells great!!!!! I saw a difference after i began using. This would have to be one of my favorite hair product
Janie H.
Used this shampoo with conditioner years ago to repair my hair. After a month of using it repaired my split ends very well.