BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon*
Allie B.
Huntingdon, TN
Used this shampoo a long time ago and from what I remember it really did seem to prevent my hair from having as much breakage
Evelys C.
Philadelphia
This stuff leaves my hair looking soo amazing and shiny ! I love it and would never choose anything other than this . Love it
Brianna Z.
Hate the smell but love the way it works with my hair. For a cheap product, it does it's intended job. I'll repurchase.
Rosa b.
Stockton, CA
Love this shampoo it leaves your hair soft and out of frizz. I like how it has avocado oil which is really good for the hair.
Dawnmarie E.
New Braunfels
This is perfect for curly hair. It conditions and shampoos and has the BEST FRESH SCENT ! This shampoo left my hair so clean!
Lisa C.
San Antonio
Highly recommend it leaves my hair smooth soft and smelling really good a little pricey but worth it for lovely looking hair
Joline B.
Floral City, FL
I love all garnier products! Never dry my hair out, always smells good and can be used weekly without weighing your hair down
dieyme r.
Stone Mtn, GA
I love this shampoo always leaves my hair smelling fresh and very soft and silky totally recommend if you have straight hair
Cindy C.
Clackamas, OR
Currently using the strength shampoo and conditioner combo and love it. Definitely makes my hair stringer with less breakage
Alexandria B.
Santa Cruz, CA
This made my hair super soft and had great volume, it has a great scent and I didn’t have to wash my hair with the day after.