BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon*
Lizet C.
W Sacramento, CA
This is the shampoo i am cutrently using to care fie my long hair i love the smell and not to mention i Love how good it works
Audrey T.
Omaha , NE
Great product. Cheap, smells good, hair always feels soft and healthy. It’s a no brainer when buying this. You have to have it.
member-a3aee
This had a great smell and lathered nicely. It did leave my hair feeling kind of dry and I worry about it stripping away colt.
Jennifer A.
Mead
It's a great shampoo I love how it made my hair feel after I used it . I plan on using it alot more now I love all the products
faith b.
Worth the money and makes my hair feel clean, fresh and soft. One of the shampoos that actually makes me want to touch my hair
Lupita G.
I liked it the only thing is that it made my hair feel rough but it did repair my hair and made it look healthy but I liked it
Jennifer B.
Love this shampoo it leaves my hair feeling smooth and strong. It has a great smell and doesn't leave hair feeling weighed down
Mariah D.
This shampoo smells great!!!!! I saw a difference after i began using. This would have to be one of my favorite hair product
Kels L.
The ingredients are really bad for you I really wish that people would just know more about the products that they are useing
Rosa b.
Stockton, CA
Love this shampoo it leaves your hair soft and out of frizz. I like how it has avocado oil which is really good for the hair.