BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kirsten J.
Pearcy, AR
This is a great priced product and lovely smells, but my hairdresser has advised against using it because of the wax it contains.
Xen H.
Tualatin, OR
this is my husband’s shampoo for years and he likes it.. he uses this everyday and he likes the smell since it’s not overpowering
Emily H.
One of my favorite drugstore shampoos. It smells great and works great. It lathers up really well and makes your hair feel clean
Lindsey C.
It smells great. It doesn't leave a funky feeling to my hair. It's not good for color treated hair. It's not badly priced either.
Samantha Q.
This shampoo smells so good. I'm not really picky about shampoo or conditioner. This one does the job & I'll continue to buy it.
Mariah L.
Vincennes, IN
This is my favorite brand of hair care. Makes my hair feel soft yet strong. Not a harsh smell but is long lasting. Affordable.
Cristina R.
Newark, NJ
is very good, I love it, it leaves my hair sterile and super soft and above all free of dandruff I love what I would use again
Samantha K.
Mesa, AZ
Love this shampoo my hair is easily damaged from my constant change in hair style and color and this helps keep my hair strong.
Audrey T.
Omaha , NE
Great product. Cheap, smells good, hair always feels soft and healthy. It’s a no brainer when buying this. You have to have it.
Lauren H.
Love this stuff! Definitely an old favourite and it never ceases to be effective over the years unlike so many other shampoos.

Amazon