BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon*
Destiny L.
Fairborn , OH
Love this brand of shampoo ! The smell is just great and it don't leave my hair all dry that's the best thing about this product!
Krystyna W.
Nashua, NH
I love this shampoo! It makes my hair feel so soft and it helps tame down my split ends a little bit. I love the smell of these.
member-0a834
Use this product today. Love the smell. It leaves my hair clean, detangled, shine, and frizz free when used with the conditioner.
Devanie T.
Miami, OK
Love the smell of this shampoo. It makes my hair soft and shiny, and also gets it really clean. My hair smells amazing after use.
tiffaneelawlor L.
This shampoo does it’s job, it smells decent, but the scent doesn’t seem to linger the way other brands do which would be better.
Araceli J.
Pflugerville, TX
I used to be obsessed with this stuff in middle school. Since I didn't do much with my hair it really left my hair feeling great.
Virginia Y.
Seattle, WA
I don't recommend this for fine hair. Every time I used this a lot of hair would come out and it takes a while to wash out.
Xen H.
this is my husband’s shampoo for years and he likes it.. he uses this everyday and he likes the smell since it’s not overpowering
Daicey B.
Mahnomen
I love this product, not only does it smell good. But the smell last up to 48 hours. And it will leave your hair looking fabulous
Kirsten J.
Pearcy, AR
This is a great priced product and lovely smells, but my hairdresser has advised against using it because of the wax it contains.