BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon*
Bethany J.
Best hair product I have ever purchased. After I started using this product my family started commenting on healthy my hair looked.
Courtney C.
Phoenix , AZ
These are the best smelling shampoos I've ever tried! I can't get enough of what does for my hair either! I Will never stop using.
Marissa J.
I really love this product... i have tried a lot garneir's products and i can say that they have the best products.. i recommend it
Breeanna L.
Everett, WA
The smell of this product is amazing although I wouldn't recommend it for color treated hair it is great for all other hair types.
Lindsey C.
It smells great. It doesn't leave a funky feeling to my hair. It's not good for color treated hair. It's not badly priced either.
Samantha Q.
This shampoo smells so good. I'm not really picky about shampoo or conditioner. This one does the job & I'll continue to buy it.
Samantha R.
Gridley, CA
Always a great choice and smells fantastic! I always buy it at CVS or Walmart! It's great quality shampoo for its awesome price!
Krystyna W.
Nashua, NH
I love this shampoo! It makes my hair feel so soft and it helps tame down my split ends a little bit. I love the smell of these.
member-0a834
Use this product today. Love the smell. It leaves my hair clean, detangled, shine, and frizz free when used with the conditioner.
Devanie T.
Miami, OK
Love the smell of this shampoo. It makes my hair soft and shiny, and also gets it really clean. My hair smells amazing after use.