BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon*
🎀Yairi D.
WEST END, NC
I use this and my hair looks flawless!😍 Love how it makes my hair look shiny and feel smooth! I really recommend you to get this!💖
Briana D.
Myrtle Point
Great price point can find just about anywere. Smells amazing I can even use it on my exstentions. Salon quality without the price
Kay ❤.
Shevlin
The shampoo dried out my hair & my ends ended up breaking, but i absolutely love the conditioner! Willing to definitely try again.
Joanne C.
Brooklyn , NY
This product was an ok product for me. My hair wasn't as smooth and i hoped for it to be. I would jot recommend to someone i know.
Julie B.
Piedmont
Love the smell. Love the packaging. Love the price point. Love the ease at which you can find this product. Leaves my hair healthy
Krista C.
Been using this product for many years. Leaves my hair smooth and shiny. It has a wonderful fragrance that lasts in my hair all day
Amber E.
Wilmington, NC
This shampoo is not my favorite but it does get the job done and it is super affordable. I would definitely prefer this to treseme.
Amanda M.
Albuquerque, NM
This makes my hair super shiny but I do notice it gets pretty oily quickly when I use this shampoo. But overall its a good product.
Erin C.
Lawton, OK
Fructis shampoos are amazing. They smell like all the great natural ingredients. They leave my hair soft and clean and manageable.
Bethany J.
Best hair product I have ever purchased. After I started using this product my family started commenting on healthy my hair looked.