BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon*
Diana P.
Bellevue , NE
This shampoo makes my hair oily I don’t really like it. It’s a good product my hair feels clean but after a day it feels really oily.
Brooke B.
Kent, OH
The smell is good. The texture is okay. I dont have to use alot of product for it to work well. Good price. I buy it once in a while
Gabriela G.
Pompano Beach, FL
We have so many bottles of this product in our house. We all use this shampoo and I'm result we all have luscious, good looking hair.
Katering A.
I like how this product smells and I would recommend it to my friends and family. It isn't one of my favorite but it does the job.
Amanda M.
Albuquerque, NM
This makes my hair super shiny but I do notice it gets pretty oily quickly when I use this shampoo. But overall its a good product.
Julie B.
Piedmont
Love the smell. Love the packaging. Love the price point. Love the ease at which you can find this product. Leaves my hair healthy
Anastasia P.
tuscon
Makes your hair silky soft and smelling great. Helps shine and to make healthier. I would say it’s a good price compared to others
Madi M.
Has a very good smell, which remains in your hair long after you shower. It is a little over priced, but I believe it is worth it.
DUDE😁 M.
New castle, DE
I can't use too many different hair products because my hair is very sensitive buy this really helped it a lot I love this product
Courtney C.
Phoenix , AZ
These are the best smelling shampoos I've ever tried! I can't get enough of what does for my hair either! I Will never stop using.