BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Gladis T.
Houston , TX
1,518 reviews
This is a great product and it is affordable.  I love this product because it meet my expectations, its packaging is great.
Belinda G.
PEARLAND, TX
My favorite to use. Always leaves my hair feeling fresh and smelling great throughout the day. I use both the shampoo and conditioner.
Taylor B.
Panama City, FL
I love any of their products, but I feel like their shampoo is my favorite!! Thwy have such a strong scent that lasts in your hair too!
Amy J.
Denton, TX
Smells really great but contains a lot of damaging ingredients. Don't use this one too often because there are healthier ones out there
Naiara C.
Spanish fork , UT
It's a great shampoo for everyday life. Doesn't really Rea pair your hair like it says but does smells great and makes your hair shiny.
Stacey M.
Kersey, PA
This product smells great. And it really makes your hair nice and soft . Isn't too expensive either. Shampoo and conditioner are great
Veronica A.
Miami
I have used this in my curly thick hair and it has hydrated and kept my hair in good shape through out the entire day. Honestly love it
Kaci R.
I use this shampoo and conditioner set everytime I get my hair recolored or I redye it. It saves my split ends and keeps my hair shiny!
Samantha R.
Calais, ME
The shampoo really saved my hair. It was dead and dry. After a few uses of this shampoo my hair feels much better. The price is good
ARLENE G.
SOUTH GATE, CA
I really like Garnier. They're products are great and scents but I stopped using the shampoo because it makes my scalp really itchy.

Amazon