BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon*
Rouzel b.
I love using this shampoo once a week to clean my hair and scalp really well. It gets rid of residue that a regular shampoo doesnt remove
Suzanne B.
Charleston, SC
I have very curly hair and I love all of their products. They leave your hair feeling slick and smelling good for a long period of time!
Stacey M.
Saint Marys, PA
This product smells great. And it really makes your hair nice and soft . Isn't too expensive either. Shampoo and conditioner are great
Trisha L.
Wilkesboro , NC
This Gardner is great smelling, low cost, and helps repair and leave my hair more manageable. Its a must try and very reasonably priced
Lauren F.
The yummy scent is the biggest pro of this shampoo. I've found that I haven't grabbed this brand recently though when shampoo shopping.
Stephanie H.
Omaha, NE
One of my fall backs. Makes my hair soft supple and strong. I love the smell and texture. I have my favorites and this is a close one.
Marley W.
Hyden, KY
Smells delicious. But doesn't really do anything special to my hair. I actually don't prefer it over my Hair Food Brand which I adore.
Belinda G.
PEARLAND, TX
My favorite to use. Always leaves my hair feeling fresh and smelling great throughout the day. I use both the shampoo and conditioner.
Taylor B.
Panama City, FL
I love any of their products, but I feel like their shampoo is my favorite!! Thwy have such a strong scent that lasts in your hair too!
Kaci R.
I use this shampoo and conditioner set everytime I get my hair recolored or I redye it. It saves my split ends and keeps my hair shiny!