BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon*
Anai G.
S El Monte, CA
I love using this shampoo it leaves my hair soft and helps because I don't cut my hair that often and it doesn't leave me with damaged hair
Joana D.
Bakersfield, CA
Overall product smelled pretty good, it left my hair smelling fresh and it went great when I used it in combination with the conditioner
Rachel P.
Orange Park, FL
This is one of my favorite shampoos to get it I love the smell and it leaves my hair so soft. It also holds the smell for a couple days.
vanessa m.
alpaugh
It made my hair look healthier in a way. But I can't say it really did the job because I was using so many other products along with this
Stephanie S.
San Antonio, TX
Great for hair repair and moisturizing. Also fairly priced if you are looking for quality on a budget. I keep a few of these as back up.
Ramonita R.
Orlando, FL
I have tried this shampoo and conditions . And I really like it alot and it's not that expensive either. I would recommend it to anyone.
Dreadful C.
Works great, i recommend brushing before showering. Smells great and it stays for a while, it also leaves my hair smooth and silky.
Katelyn R.
I had split ends for the longest after a couple washes I felt slick soft hair and not damaged I still had split ends but not as noticing
Kylie B.
Caldwell, ID
I love the smell but it really didn't do anything for my hair. I love how all these products smell but they don't always work that great
Heather S.
Anderson, SC
The smell is citrus and fruity. Smells all day, just can't use it a bunch and have to be careful not to use too much of the conditioner.