BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon
Charlene V.
Its ok smells good it could be improved the formula. Overall, it smells fantastic and I like a product that leaves your hair smelling great.
Mitzy D.
Ruther Glen, VA
This is the one that i currently use! & lets be real they smell amazing and very cheap! Honestly, I normally buy them for traveling
Jazlin R.
Ny
this shampoo helped with my hair breakage . I also suggest the conditioner . nice scent !! & long lasting :) this shampoo is very affordable
Trinity B.
OH MY GOD, I JUST LOVE IT! It changed my hairs life. It helps my hair after I color it, and use heat. It makes it volumus, soft, and hydrated
Briann C.
This product smells so good! It nade my hair feel amazing also. I love this product i would definitely tell my friends and family to buy this
Kathryn B.
LOVE this product. This is my go to for shamp00/conditioner and any other hair needs. Works wonders on my hair, especially on very humid days
christine v.
Dothan, AL
Love this stuff. I'm convinced this is why my hair is so soft and silky and strong! I highly recommend this product and their other products!
Kimberly A.
Spring Valley, CA
This shampoo is healthy for any type of hair. You will love the smell and the results after every shower. You might want to try this product
Emelsyth O.
Orlando, FL
Una linea ligera con una fragancia frutal y beneficios para todo tipo de cabello. Es una linea que se ajusta a las necesidades de mi cabello.
Amanda N.
Jersey City, NJ
I love Garnier because of the smell. It works as an everyday shampoo and has helped strengthen my hair. Simple packaging and decent pricing.