BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon
Adriana P.
Wheaton , MD
Did not like how it made my hair feel. The smell wasn’t spectacular. It lathered fine but not sure how well it cleaned my hair. Price was high
Joselyn M.
I recently bought this shampoo and I don’t know if it’s just this shampoo but it DRIED my hair so bad my hair felt dead! I had to stop using it
danielle s.
Springfield, OR
I used to like this brand of shampoo and conditioner the most but the more I used it the more oily my hair got I prefer not to use this anymore
Krystal P.
Byron
I love this Shampoo and conditioner. It smells great and cleans well. The formula might have changed because the conditioner is a little heavy
Heather E.
San Antonio, TX
This shampoo really helps my hair i color it alot and it makes it extra strong and i don't have a lot of breakage anymore. I highly recommend!
Bree F.
These products make my hair itchy and my scalp itchy as well I do not care for this brand nor these products I do like this brands hair serums.
Kennethia V.
Forest Hill, TX
I love this product. The smell is so tropical. It makes my hair feel silky and very moisturizing not dry after a wash. I would purchase again.
BJ M.
Parma, OH
I really like this. I think it helped my hair get stronger and just feel better. You can typically find this anywhere and it doesn't cost much.
Carol S.
One of my favorite shampoos and reasonably priced and you can find always at your local supermarkets! Smells fresh and leaves your hair clean!
Mary M.
Callahan, FL
One of the best smelling shampoos and conditioners I have used and I have used a lot. It also leaves my hair feeling clean but silky smooth.