BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon*
Deavona F.
Victorville, CA
This works great leaves my hair feeling amazing, soft, smooth looking healthy and not dry! The smell is incredible! I always buy mine at Wal-Mart
Kristina S.
auburn
Like the smell and that’s my hair feels soft after but I’ve steered away from using this brand because the ingredients aren’t good for your hair
Heather E.
San Antonio, TX
This shampoo really helps my hair i color it alot and it makes it extra strong and i don't have a lot of breakage anymore. I highly recommend!
Bree F.
These products make my hair itchy and my scalp itchy as well I do not care for this brand nor these products I do like this brands hair serums.
BJ M.
Parma, OH
I really like this. I think it helped my hair get stronger and just feel better. You can typically find this anywhere and it doesn't cost much.
Maria d.
Es un buen producto deja mi cabello suave e hidratado fácil de manejar toda su línea es buena de excelente calidad ... y su precio es accesible
Carol S.
One of my favorite shampoos and reasonably priced and you can find always at your local supermarkets! Smells fresh and leaves your hair clean!
Wendoliin G.
Garnier Fructis is one of the brands that i use to wash my hair. Love how it leaves my hair smelling goof and it does repair my hair.
danielle s.
Springfield, OR
I used to like this brand of shampoo and conditioner the most but the more I used it the more oily my hair got I prefer not to use this anymore
Molly R.
This is a decent shampoo to help tame and some what strengthn my hair, but it just left a weird texture to my hair in effort to strengthen it.