BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon*
Karime D.
New york, Ny
I have used this product and it leaves my hair super clean! If im not wrong i think I bought it on target, its affordable and very easy to use!!
Dharma Karena E.
Soperton, GA
This has helped my damaged, frizzy hair. I'm so happy with the results!! It would be great if it was a different smell though! I like a variety.
Samantha C.
Longmont , CO
I love love love this shampoo! It smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling and smelling amazing. I always have a good hair day after using this
Blanca R.
N Las Vegas, NV
This shampoo isn't my all time favorite but I do buy often I have colored hair and doesn't seem to help at all and it last some time but not much
Megan H.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Smells great, but prefer other brand qualities overall for hair strength and softness. Scent last a couple hours for me before wearing off.
Athina R.
Modesto, CA
Didn't really like this brand at all. It did nothing for my hair and the scent wasn't that great. I would not recommend this product to any one.
Josseline C.
Stamford, CT
This shampoo smells great. Leaves my hair extra smooth, soft and untangled. I switch shampoos every 4 months but this one is my all time favorite
Kristina S.
auburn
Like the smell and that’s my hair feels soft after but I’ve steered away from using this brand because the ingredients aren’t good for your hair
Constantina M.
Norfolk, VA
My mom and dad have both use Garnier for years they use almost all their products varying from moose to make up to aftershave to even conditioner
Deavona F.
Victorville, CA
This works great leaves my hair feeling amazing, soft, smooth looking healthy and not dry! The smell is incredible! I always buy mine at Wal-Mart