BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kimberly M.
Baton Rouge , LA
ive tried this at my mom's house. My mom has a wavyier texture than i have so this works great on her hair. it left my hair feeling kinda rough
Caitlin B.
Good for strengthening fragile hair.  Affordable and aesthetically pleasing as well.  Not my favorite shampoo, but definitely a contender.
Taylor C.
Augusta, GA
I really like thia shampoo, and it is cheaper than a lot of comparable products that do not work as well or leave my hair with as good of a texture.
Stephanie L.
Valley Stream , NY
Love this smells amazing like always makes my hair super soft a and hydrated I usually buy when there a great deal and they always have good coupons
Eileen G.
This has been good to my hair but a problem was that it gave my hair a lot of fall out and although it's suppose to help it didn't help my hair type
Sarah C.
Oak Harbor , WA
I do not like this shampoo, it makes my scalp itch it makes my head break out, yes it is a good price point but not worth the issues it caused on me
Kendall P.
Jber , AK
I have extremely damaged hair from coloring to styling daily, when ever I use this conditioner my hair is shiny and doesn’t look damaged any longer!
Lisa R.
Kansas City, MO
I enjoy this product and smell! It’s a great price! It does what it clams on the bottle! I always know I have the right product with the green bottle
Kimberly F.
Blairs, VA
Amazing smell for a shampoo. My hair feels clean and I don’t have a lot of build up after using this. Slight notice of repair after using for months.
Ashley T.
Great shampoo!! Smells good and makes your hair feel soft and very silky. It works amazing . I use this for my hair when I can. If I buy this one.

Amazon