BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon
Natalie S.
I really like garnier's shampoo. I've used it on and off for the past few years. The scent is great and it leaves my hair feeling soft and not damaged.
Amber K.
Mocksville
Love this product the smell is great! And it works wonders on my fine brittle hair. I just wish it was a little cheaper. But Great if you can buy it
Kendall P.
Jber , AK
I have extremely damaged hair from coloring to styling daily, when ever I use this conditioner my hair is shiny and doesn’t look damaged any longer!
Valeria R.
I used to use this shampoo but I had to switch because my scalp started to get itchy and dry so I ended up switching shampoo products and it helped.
Brianna H.
Princeton, WV
This shampoo is okay. It's not my favorite. Kinda leaves a residue on my hair. It's affordable and you get a good amount but just not crazy about it
Kateri J.
Hogansburg , NY
Ganier isnt my favorite, it’s a decent product, the price is great! They work decently. I use some products from time to time, Just not my favorite.
Sarah C.
Oak Harbor, WA
I do not like this shampoo, it makes my scalp itch it makes my head break out, yes it is a good price point but not worth the issues it caused on me
Kassidi R.
Indianapolis
Love this conditioner. Smells great and always leaves my hair silky smooth. I have long hair and love that it really keeps it feeling smooth all day.
Kimberly M.
Baton Rouge , LA
ive tried this at my mom's house. My mom has a wavyier texture than i have so this works great on her hair. it left my hair feeling kinda rough
Taylor C.
Augusta, GA
I really like thia shampoo, and it is cheaper than a lot of comparable products that do not work as well or leave my hair with as good of a texture.