BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon*
Alexandra D.
Clark, NJ
Pretty much my go to shampoo cheap for the most part and helps with my damaged hair, a bottle last me about a month and a half and I would highly suggest
Karen S.
I love the smell of this shampoo. It cleans my hair and makes it smell great. It's priced at a decent price. I love that it's available almost anywhere.
Ashley Faith B.
Aurora, OH
I️ like garnier shampoo when I️ cannot afford a more
Top of the line product. It does well but sometimes makes my hair seem greasy. Over all it’s good!
Danielle W.
Canton, GA
This product is great. It's very affordable and always makes my hair feel clean and soft. It smells nice and doesn't strip my hair like some shampoos.
Kerry M.
phoenixville
Garnier Fructis leaves my hair feeling so soft. I️ have think wavy hair. I️ have my best hair days after using this shampoo and conditioner.
Yissel M.
Floresville, TX
Love the way my hair smells right after using this product. Affordable and can find this product at Walmart! Definitely get your hands on it if you can
Camila L.
Great scent . Works very well for oily scalp . Helps to avoid split ends . Very effective . Nice packaging and size . Great value . Can be used daily .
kim f.
Sacramento, CA
Absolutely love the moisture shampoos and conditioners! They leave my hair so soft and smooth. I color my hair and this product works great on my hair!
Stacey C.
Zephyrhills
I have used this Shampoo and Conditioner several times and although it smells awesome I really don't care for the way it leaves my hair feeling greasy.
Natalie S.
I really like garnier's shampoo. I've used it on and off for the past few years. The scent is great and it leaves my hair feeling soft and not damaged.