BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon*
Layton H.
Denton, TX
Made my hair too oily and made my scalp itch. I would be cautious with this if you have sensitive skin or if you are allergic to strongly scented products.
Tabby I.
I just keep this in the shower for emergencies. It doesn’t smell too bad, but I don’t use it on the regular for my hair. It doesn’t seem to do much for me.
Madison B.
This product always leaves my hair feeling smooth and nice but after a certain amount of washes it begins to make my greasy. But overall love the product.
Tania G.
Santa Ana, CA
This shampoo is everything! Not only is the smell fantastic, but it leaves my hair feeling amazing. I have dyed damaged hair and this give my hair a shine!
Raelene V.
This always smells so good!! I enjoy using these products they don't weigh my hair down and I can usually get a few months worth since the bottles large
Karen S.
I love the smell of this shampoo. It cleans my hair and makes it smell great. It's priced at a decent price. I love that it's available almost anywhere.
erika h.
Le Mars
I love the smell of this shampoo it feels so soft,silky is a great shampoo for those who have dry scalp and damage hair.. I hope u like it too like i did
Jerrica G.
Hampton, VA
Garnier is one of my favorite affordable shampoo and conditioner. It smells amazing, makes my hair hair soft and shiny. I highly recommend this product.
Melissa F.
I love this shampoo. The smell is great and it makes my hair very smooth. I stopped using it because I have an oily scalp and the shampoo made it oilier.
Leonarda V.
Fortifying Shampoo, Strength & Repair, 13 fl oz (384 ml) - GARNIER INC. This shampoo works well and has a good smell to it and also it's not expensive!!