BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Gwendolyn G.
Spindale, NC
This is my go to on months that I need affordable shampoo and conditioner that works. Great scents and a good product that doesn't build up and leave residue.
Mariela M.
Tustin , CA
I love this shampoo! It's an old favorite that I like to use sometimes. I have a lot of fall out and this helps to keep it strong and healthy. Great price too.
Megan G.
ROCK FALLS, IL
This is another great shampoo from Garnier. This shampoo left my hair looking very nice and feeling super soft. It did feel healthier and looked healthier too.
KRISTINE S.
Apollo Beach, FL
This is such a great brand overall. I really like how this products smells and how strong my hair is after use! And it’s expensive compared to other products!
Yesenia B.
Loooove this product! Smells great, leaves my hair feeling amazing, reasonably priced so therefore I️ highly recommend it! It works great for my curly hair!
Mony G.
Pueblo, CO
El shampoo favorito de mi hija, el precio es super bueno y tiene un olor riquísimo, el cabello te lo deja super manejable, yo definitivamente los recomiendo
Myranda F.
Apple Valley, CA
This stuff really doesn't do much to your hair. It deffinitly does nothing to my fine thin hair. I felt it made my hair feel gross and tangled all the time.
kelly g.
Enid
Love this so silky soomthing love the texture too! I must say all time favorite smell ..leaves hair bouncy and no strays for sure my daughter also loves this
Haley S.
Lula, GA
Great hair product.
Shampoo plus conditioner.
I love how it leaves your hair whiney and rejuvenated.
The price is great. Lasts a long time even the small one
Kathy M.
Even though Fruitrese products smell amazing they don't do anything for my hair. They have not given me the best impression of "drug store" hair products.

Amazon