BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kaylen S.
New Braunfels
Love this shampoo. It keeps my hair feeling so clean after every use. I love the smell, just light and fruity and the price can't be beat! I use with the matching conditioner and it is my every day hair washing go-to. I recommend this product to you!
Amanda J.
College Sta, TX
For drug store brands, this is a good option, but don't expect it to actually fortify anything, whatever that means. I had hoped for a reduction in split ends and overall hair health improvement, but it's pretty much only good for cleaning your hair.
Brittany R.
Cleveland, TN
This product is one shampoo that I find myself constantly repurchasing. The package is also nice and compact for easy storage. The price is affordable and leaves my pockets happy. In the price rang the job this product does is the best. Very satisfied.
Ashley W.
Wichita, KS
I used to use this for years and it truly did make my hair feel strong and hold the colour in. I only stopped using it because it doesnt have the best ingredients and it made my hair oily with in 12 hours. Wasnt a fan of that, which is why i stopped using it!
Julia V.
Saint Louis, MO
This is my go to shampoo for the drug store variety. I love Garnier and I really do feel like it leaves my hair feeling healthy and strong. Any time I try one of their products I am so happy with the results. My hair always feels luscious and nice after using this.
Rebecca B.
This is just okay. It's cheap so, that's a good thing. I'm not a huge fan of the scent and my hair is still pretty tangled after but, it cleans your hair so, I guess that's good. I like the brand, not so much this product. I prefer the yellow bottle one.
Aleah G.
Ackerman, MS
I like this shampoo. I use it on my wigs rather than on my natural hair. I find that it works much better on my human hair wigs than my hair. It has a nice long lasting scent. I’m very satisfied with the results that I get from using this on my wigs
Elise S.
Glendale, CO
Basic shampoo. It cleans well but doesn't leave hair totally stripped of moisture. The shampoo itself has a nice texture, foams up a good amount, and lasts a while! I love the scent of this line too, very fresh! The cap can be a bit hard to deal with at times, it's a weird little bubble thing.
Nehal T.
Dublin, CA
I have very fine hair, have used many thickening products and decided to try this product. Works wonderfully and does not take a lot of product to lather or condition. I would highly recommend it for people trying to "poof" up thin wimpy hair!
Aleesha W.
Quarryville, PA
Shampoo sold over the counter at a drugstore is not pH balanced to your hair! Your hair needs to be between 4.5-5.5 to keep cuticle closed and if you test these from a ph strip most of these are between 7-9 which will strip out color and natural oils in hair.

Amazon