BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Domonique H.
Youngstown, OH
I tried a lot of shampoos and hands down this is still my all-time favorite! It just gets the job done like I needed to. Leaves my hair feeling great and clean!
Melanie N.
MASSILLON, OH
Love the smell of this but I found a shampoo and conditioner that I really like for my hair. Don't get me wrong, this is good, but I like something else better.
Holly D.
Lexington
Salons have actually suggested this shampoo for summer care because it keeps your hair soft an from getting damaged from the sun it as well has an amazing smell
Samantha N.
GREAT NECK, NY
ive used garnier since i was a teenager. reliable brand. smells fruity and amazing which i love. helps prevent extra damage and easy to find in most drugstores
Qunoot A.
Affordable; smells good ; cleans the hair; available every where; if your hair is dry this can dry t out more but if it's medium oily then it's a great product
Samantha Q.
Escondido, CA
Good affordable shampoo! I've literally tried so many different brands for shampoo and conditioner and this was my go to for a long time. Good for dry hair :)
Nicole G.
Tiltonsville, OH
The smell isn't bad, but the product works pretty well it helps my hair look shiny, smooth and tames flyaways that drive me insane. The price is affordable to!
Luci L.
I was suckered in by those catchy commercials so it made me want to try it. Nope my hair didnt look like any one of those hair models. But my hair smelt nice.
Megan G.
Rock Falls, IL
This is another great shampoo from Garnier. This shampoo left my hair looking very nice and feeling super soft. It did feel healthier and looked healthier too.
Savannah W.
This shampoo is okay. It's nothing special, but not terrible. It's good for the price. You can never expect amazing results with something at this price point.

Amazon