BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon*
Emily P.
Winter Haven
My hair has grown so much with this shampoo! I don’t know about the strengthening part but I do know it made my hair grow 3 inches in 2 months! Totally recommend this product!
emmy u.
Ashburn, VA
This wasn’t a bad shampoo, but I really didn’t notice a positive effect after using. It’s pretty affordable and would probably be fine if you have no specific hair concerns. Nice packaging but the top frequently breaks.
Margaret Y.
Morgantown
I love their shampoo. Worth the price, leaves my hair feeling amazing and clean, and the smell is so good too. I use it every 1-2 days depending how oily my hair is.
Caytie C.
Haskell
I will continue to use and buy this product and it is amazing and I will continue to tell my friends and family about it and I will continue to tell them to use it
Anna T.
Brooklyn, NY
I have really dry and damage hair then I did research on shampoo and condition to help my hair get back in shape and I honestly love this product works amazingly
Rachel D.
bishopville, SC
this shampoo works wounder on dry damged hair, helps hair grow long.. red thick and real dry, nothing worked on my hair t il i found this shampoo. once a week
SheryllAnne S.
Staten Island, NY
This product smells so good and I use this daily and replenish it every few weeks. The smell on your hair last all day long. And my hair is straight and sometimes wavy. I would definitely buy this again
Jennifer P.
Sacramento , CA
This basic shampoo works well to get my long hair clean. I have a pretty oily scalp so that's important. I also like the price. At this price, I don't mind hubby using my shampoo.
Gabriella V.
Saint Charles, MO
I love that this shampoo is very affordable and stores are always having sales and deals on it. The soap smells super good and works amazing. I’ve been using this brand for years now and will continue to use it.
Elaine D.
Not really a fan of this it leaves my scalp super dry & all though it has a good smell to it, I don't feel as it leaves your hair fresh SUPER catchy packaging though but I wouldn't by it again