BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sophie W.
A cheaper option that still works great! My hair feels soft after using this product so when I run out of my preferred shampoo and need a good substitute, this is what I choose.
Crystal S.
The shampoo is amazing it makes my hair soft and not so dry every time I go to Walmart or Walgreens I grab there shampoo and conditioner love it that much I won't use any others shampoo just garner.
Margaret W.
Great value with this shampoo if you don't want to spend a lot on shampoo. I'll use this product and alternate with more expensive Brands. I have pretty fine hair. I would purchase this again. I purchased this at my local Target.
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STUFF! MY HAIR IS SO DAMAGED BECAUSE OF ALL THE DYING THAT I DO. IT HAS A NICE SCENT, AND LASTS SUPER LONG. I USE THIS PRODUCT EVERY DAY AND IT'S VERY AFFORDABLE. I LOVE BUYING IT IN THE PUMP BOTTLES IT LASTS FOREVER! DEF RECOMMEND TO ANYONE THAT DYES THEIR HAIR A LOT.
Sasha R.
Nothing spectacular. Smells good. But didn't see an improvement in the strength of my hair. I have not found any general store shampoo that does what salon shampoo does.
Angelica V.
I love this product! It not only smells great but it leaves my hair feeling soft & beautiful. I bought it at target & used a coupon. Very effective. I definitely recommend it to anybody that wants beyoutiful hair.
Bailey K.
Shelbina, MO
Keeps my hair feeling very soft and luscious looks shiny but not oily I would repurchase a million times I have recommended it to my friends it does meet my expectations it has a very pleasant smell too.
Leslie M.
Vancouver, WA
I really like this shampoo and have used it quite a bit in the past. I always tend to get repairing shampoo or conditioner, and of course would grab this. Worked well.
bijal S.
North Wales, PA
Good shampoo for the price but leaves the residuals in my hair. Makes my hair more frizzy and dry. It happens with my natural - no colored hair. Will not recommend it, will not buy it again.
Nancy G.
Shelbyville , KY
It smells really good. I honestly do see what it does to my hair other than wash it. It does leave a really good scent in your hair. Nothing special about this shampoo.

Amazon