BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon*
Kaylie T.
Charleston, SC
Not a fan. Makes me break out in dandruff and always creates buildup. Smells nice, but dries out my hair and makes it sticky and greasy on top. Got a ton of bottles cheap with coupons, but really regretting my purchase
Jordan G.
Ishpeming , MI
I really like this shampoo if you have really thin fine hair like me this shampoo is the shampoo for you. I bought it at target and it smells really good. Definitely would recommend and would definitely buy again.
cassie k.
Centreville, AL
I love this, smells great and keeps my hair soft and nourished. Not pricey at all; I got it at Walmart. Would recommend this! I have longe blonde thick hair and it works perfect for me
Melanie B.
Really love the smell of this. And love that my hair doesn't become weighed down or greasy using their products. I highly recommend this to all with normal to oily hair. Definitely works!
Bambi 😘.
charleston
This brand of shampoo has a great fragrance and is easy to lather. It washes out without feeling like it has stripped my hair. It leaves my hair feeling clean and always smelling great. It is also a good value
Nicole J.
Princeton, WV
I love the smell of this! Its so fruity and lasts long in my hair. However I have hairfall issues and it didn't prevent that. But it made my hair smooth and not too frizzy as usual.
Jordan S.
Grovetown, GA
Delicious shampoo! It smells so wonderful and works wonders. It's cheap and you can find it pretty much at any grocery store. It makes your hair feel wonderful and look just as great!
Molli G.
Blacksburg, VA
This shampoo smells delicious and keeps my hair soft for days! I have naturally oily hair and usually I have to shampoo twice a day, with this I can shampoo once a day and my hair still shines beautifully.
Hannah R.
Rome, GA
Great price- awful quality. I really don't recommend this product. It makes my hair feel greasy but yet dry. I have straight, fine hair but a lot of it, so it styles easy and is honestly not hard to please.
Cami M.
Rexburg
Love love love Fructis. There are so many kinds to choose from so you never have a problem choosing a certain kind for your hair! Smells amazing and works wonders. Very satisfied.