BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon*
Virginia H.
Freeland, MI
This shampoo has a wonderful smell and texture to it. It's not sticky or hard to rinse out. It leaves hair feeling clean and soft and helps with tangles that some other products seem to worsen.
Morgan B.
Haskins , OH
This product is actually really great. It lasts very long and leaves your hair feeling very nice. The price isn't bad at all and even when you get the conditioner as well you are still looking at spending under $20.
cassie k.
Centreville, AL
I love this, smells great and keeps my hair soft and nourished. Not pricey at all; I got it at Walmart. Would recommend this! I have longe blonde thick hair and it works perfect for me
Jordan G.
Ishpeming , MI
I really like this shampoo if you have really thin fine hair like me this shampoo is the shampoo for you. I bought it at target and it smells really good. Definitely would recommend and would definitely buy again.
Nicole J.
Princeton, WV
I love the smell of this! Its so fruity and lasts long in my hair. However I have hairfall issues and it didn't prevent that. But it made my hair smooth and not too frizzy as usual.
Jordan S.
Grovetown, GA
Delicious shampoo! It smells so wonderful and works wonders. It's cheap and you can find it pretty much at any grocery store. It makes your hair feel wonderful and look just as great!
Melanie B.
Really love the smell of this. And love that my hair doesn't become weighed down or greasy using their products. I highly recommend this to all with normal to oily hair. Definitely works!
Bambi 😘.
charleston
This brand of shampoo has a great fragrance and is easy to lather. It washes out without feeling like it has stripped my hair. It leaves my hair feeling clean and always smelling great. It is also a good value
Aileen M.
Sunland Park
It is a great conditioner. It helps repair damaged hair and helps to protect my curls. I would recommend this conditioner to every girl does'nt matter what kind of hair you have.
Molli G.
Blacksburg, VA
This shampoo smells delicious and keeps my hair soft for days! I have naturally oily hair and usually I have to shampoo twice a day, with this I can shampoo once a day and my hair still shines beautifully.