BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jessie G.
Wilmington, OH
I love this stuff! My hair stays healthy and strong the whole time I’m using it. Not to mention the smell is amazing! Every time I wash my hair with product, people comment on how good I smell and I can’t help but to smile.
Kimberly S.
This is a classic. I have used this and rebought this product many times. It is affordable and I think the flip cap is unique. My hair type is normal and it works great for my sister who has thin oily hair.
Sarah A.
Sugar Land, TX
Garnier shampoos have been in my hair care routine since a really long time. I wash my hair after every 2 days. I always grab this one as it leaves my hair super silky and soft. Super satisfied with this one!
Jessica C.
Saint Charles, IL
This shampoo is really great because it does get your hair and it’s gets all the dandruff out of your hair. The scent is amazing becaus it smells lime a tropical paradise.. I am very satisfied
Molly T.
W Lafayette, IN
This shampoo brought life back into my hair! It made it shiny and soft like it was brand new! The smell is fresh and makes you feel good about putting it on your hair. I'd recommend this to others because it is good for your hair
Charlie A.
This shampoo smells amazing and works if you want your hair less voluminous. It does keep it sleek and shiny. For me I tend not to like it because I like body in my hair, and the shine can look greasy at times
Ashley B.
Aurora
I would say that this product is an every day shampoo that is very hydrating to the scalp. It has a very nice scent to it also. I wouldn't say it is very high end but it is a very good produc
Yanitza B.
Woonsocket, RI
I like this shampoo I always used garnier for my hair I love the packaging yes , I wash my hair ever I una vez a la semana, tiene un átomo bastante bien podría decir... si lo compraría nuevamente 👍
Tiffney P.
Jackson, TN
I've used this in the past. My hair is frizzy and I have a hard time finding a good shampoo to take the frizz. It does make my hair feel smooth and shiny but doesn't really tame the frizz.
Joselyne G.
Denver, CO
This product is good but I feel that it doesn't work that well in my hair. My hair is really curly and super thick. My mom's hair though I'd curly but thin and it worked magic on her hair.

Amazon