BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Samantha T.
I used to use this on and off for a few years. It’s reasonably priced and you can find it almost anywhere. While it makes your hair feel nice, i think it’s only surface level changes and doesn’t repair hair. The ingredients are not high quality and I wouldn’t repurchase
Adrielle C.
New Milford, NJ
Great product. My hair's really thin and fine so I feel like it has helped a little bit with my breakage. It may not be the best on the market, but its great at it's price point. Smells amazing and has a thin bottle which makes it great for small ledges in showers.
Courtney A.
Sacramento, CA
I love the way this shampoo smells. And it not only smells good while you're washing your hair, but for days after you have washed it and styled it! My hair felt insanely clean after I used the shampoo and conditioner and I would most definitely buy it again.
Julia S.
Trenton, OH
Love this shampoo so much! 😍 I usually always purchase this at Walmart. It smells great, and lasts me awhile. It makes my hair feel so fresh & clean. It’s very affordable compared to others. Overall, I’m very satisfied with this product! I’d recommend to others :)
Marissa S.
Clyde, NC
I've used this in the past but it has been a long time. Garnier makes some pretty good shampoos. They all cost around $4 and you can find them at ant drug store. This shampoo smells good, but I don't remember it really doing anything to strengthen my hair.
Alyssa F.
Fostoria , OH
This is a good shampoo, it smells really good. I would recommend this to people who don’t have very oily hair because I do and after I use this for 3-4 days in a row it will stop cleaning my hair. But overall it makes it smooth and nice for the couple days I do.
Alejandra G.
Fontana , CA
I’m not really a big fan but I think it’s because of the type of hair I have. I have very full thick frizzy hair and this product just leaves my hair dry. Even their conditioners don’t work good for me. I’m disappointed by it and in my case I wouldn’t recommend it
Stephanie F.
Benbrook, TX
Fortifying Shampoo, Strength & Repair, 13 fl oz (384 ml) - GARNIER INC is AMAZING! I love this product so much! It makes my hair silky and shiny and it smells terrific. These Garnier products and essential in my home! I would buy them over and over!
Jessica C.
Garnier has always been my go to. I can always switch it up with the different styles of shampoo... For the many seasons my hair goes through. Its also very affordable and you can often find great deals like, buy one get one free or 50% off. Smells great too!
Makayla B.
I use this product when I feel like using heat on my hair to try and prevent damage. I feel like this product is effective. I get this product at Target. This product compared to others work best on my hair. I recommend this product to any friends or family.

Amazon