BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon
Teah B.
Moon Township, PA
This product smells amazing and keeps my hair soft and moisturized! The packaging is cute and modern. I have thin fine hair and it really helped keep my hair from getting greasy but not getting brittle.
Autumn M.
Holden
I loved the smell of this shampoo, and I absolutely love how smooth it makes your hair, the down side is that after prolonged use I notice it adds a lot of build up to your hair and gives your hair an oily appearance. I habe tried it on multiple occasions and had to strip my hair.
Karly J.
Henderson, NV
This shampoo is great! It smells so good! I choose this over some other ones because I feel a difference in my hair when using this. It also a good choice to save on money and get good quality shampoo.
Tinisha M.
I think this is just a basic shampoo that smells nice. The price is decent and I feel like it really cleans my hair but other than that I don't see too many benefits from it at least for my hair type.
Ximena N.
Austin, TX
I have super curly hair and fructis does magic to my hair! It gives volume and makes my culrs so amazing ♥😍 i have been using this for such a long time and is my favorite brand of shampoo i just love it!
Jordyn F.
With having a dry scalp, this product is not one to use. It does make my hair silky an soft though. It is not an expensive product and is good to use if you need shampoo right then and there.
Sydney S.
Garnier brand for hair care is my favorite. It's effective and actually does what it says it will donon the bottle. I use this every night when I shower. It has a nice scent and is smellable all day long.
Erin T.
Robinson IL
I really like this shampoo, but I do not use it all of the time. I would say it is one of the best brands of shampoo and it smells so good! I have brown hair and I usually have to was it everyday.
Mary J.
Tucson, AZ
This product did wonders with my hair. It smelled so divine! With my hair, I only had to shampoo once a week, and the packaging was amazing! I would say this is my favorite product from this brand.
Savanna J.
Beaverton, OR
I think this product works as it says but is not the best product for these concerns and is way over priced. There are so many comparable products that work better and are so much cheaper! I would never use this product again!