BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon*
Yoleni E.
New Rochelle, NY
I have curly but puffy hair and I usually use gel to control my hair. I needed a shampoo that would strengthen my hair as gel makes my hair very dry and causes split ends. I love the smell and the results. A must try!!
joyce y.
University Pl, WA
i love this stuff! it smells sooooooo good i could smell this all day. this is a pretty affordable shampoo and i would probably rather pick this shampoo over an expensive one. i'm and definitely going to be buying more!
Sarah S.
Red oak
Smells great, leaves hair feeling soft, and it seems to really strengthen the hair. We have really been enjoying this in our household. It has the same package as the rest of their products. Would recommend it to others
Kelly P.
Queen Creek, AZ
This used to be my go to shampoo. I lobe the smell and it delivers what it says it does. Unfortunately my scalp went nuts and i had to switch to a non perfume shampoo.
Angel M.
El Paso, TX
This really didn’t do anything for my hair but make it smell good and get it clean. It is really expensive and I think you could find better shampoos that do what it claims for a better price not worth just the smell.
Julianne T.
Lubbock
I absolutely love the smell of this shampoo! Initially it was one of the main factors I chose this product. But also, I believe that it truly did help my hair! I wasn't shedding as badly and my hair was not as frizzy.
Taylor B.
Terre Haute, IN
Are used to dye my hair all the time so my hair had a lot of chemical damage. I love this product because it smells good and also helps my damaged hair. This product has also affordable and available most any store.
Sandra D.
Las Vegas, NV
The main thing I love about this shampoo is that it smells delicious and scent stays in your hair for days. The shampoo has a thick texture, so a little goes a long way. I noticed a difference within a few days. My hair is shiner and healthier.
Maria H.
I like the way this shampoo and conditoner smells but my hair feels rough once dryed I usually don't do the two in ones only because I like the conditioner on it's on it feels smoother on my hair when done alone
Arianna R.
Pomona, CA
This shampoo leaves your hair smelling amazing! It leaves your hair super shiny and soft I usually buy it at Walmart and it’s not expensive at all I really like this shampoo and the way it leaves your
Hair smelling