BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon*
Yoleni E.
New Rochelle, NY
I have curly but puffy hair and I usually use gel to control my hair. I needed a shampoo that would strengthen my hair as gel makes my hair very dry and causes split ends. I love the smell and the results. A must try!!
Kelly P.
Queen Creek, AZ
This used to be my go to shampoo. I lobe the smell and it delivers what it says it does. Unfortunately my scalp went nuts and i had to switch to a non perfume shampoo.
Ashley C.
Love how inexpensive this is and how it makes my hair smell and feel!! I go back and forth between this and trying out other brands but always come back to this.. even if it's for different uses liked dry hair or color protection
Julianne T.
Lubbock
I absolutely love the smell of this shampoo! Initially it was one of the main factors I chose this product. But also, I believe that it truly did help my hair! I wasn't shedding as badly and my hair was not as frizzy.
Sophia A.
Memphis
The smell is great, but the product never left me happy. The cap was always a struggle to take off and then it completely broke off! It’s still sitting in my shower although I know I won’t be using it any time soon:(
Taylor B.
Terre Haute, IN
Are used to dye my hair all the time so my hair had a lot of chemical damage. I love this product because it smells good and also helps my damaged hair. This product has also affordable and available most any store.
Angel M.
El Paso, TX
This really didn’t do anything for my hair but make it smell good and get it clean. It is really expensive and I think you could find better shampoos that do what it claims for a better price not worth just the smell.
Stephanie L.
Chapin, SC
I've used this shampoo several times at my sister's house and, although it gets the job done, I can't see myself buying it. It smells really fruity and I don't love that. If you like fruity shampoo then you would probably love this!
Sandra D.
Las Vegas, NV
The main thing I love about this shampoo is that it smells delicious and scent stays in your hair for days. The shampoo has a thick texture, so a little goes a long way. I noticed a difference within a few days. My hair is shiner and healthier.
Maria H.
I like the way this shampoo and conditoner smells but my hair feels rough once dryed I usually don't do the two in ones only because I like the conditioner on it's on it feels smoother on my hair when done alone