BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kelly P.
Queen Creek, AZ
This used to be my go to shampoo. I lobe the smell and it delivers what it says it does. Unfortunately my scalp went nuts and i had to switch to a non perfume shampoo.
Carlie M.
Big Stone Gap , VA
I love garnier shampoo! I have naturally oily curly hair and it's a nightmare! It's can get super frizzy and this shampoo definitely helps that! It smells great and doesn't weigh my thick hair down! I love this shampoo
Sophia A.
Memphis
The smell is great, but the product never left me happy. The cap was always a struggle to take off and then it completely broke off! It’s still sitting in my shower although I know I won’t be using it any time soon:(
Julianne T.
Lubbock
I absolutely love the smell of this shampoo! Initially it was one of the main factors I chose this product. But also, I believe that it truly did help my hair! I wasn't shedding as badly and my hair was not as frizzy.
Taylor B.
Terre Haute, IN
Are used to dye my hair all the time so my hair had a lot of chemical damage. I love this product because it smells good and also helps my damaged hair. This product has also affordable and available most any store.
Angel M.
El Paso, TX
This really didn’t do anything for my hair but make it smell good and get it clean. It is really expensive and I think you could find better shampoos that do what it claims for a better price not worth just the smell.
Arianna R.
Pomona, CA
This shampoo leaves your hair smelling amazing! It leaves your hair super shiny and soft I usually buy it at Walmart and it’s not expensive at all I really like this shampoo and the way it leaves your
Hair smelling
ASIME🌟💄💋 Z.
Sherman, CT
This is a great shampoo and treatment for your hair. I have a really brittle and thin hair and it really works amazing. I love the way it smells and it is affordable. I would buy this over and over again very satisfied.
Arreya C.
Inola, OK
This shampoo is amazing. It leaves my colored hair feeling great and healthy. It smells amazing too! I usually wash my hair every other day, sometimes everyday. I love this produce and would recommend it to others
Sandra D.
las vegas
The main thing I love about this shampoo is that it smells delicious and scent stays in your hair for days. The shampoo has a thick texture, so a little goes a long way. I noticed a difference within a few days. My hair is shiner and healthier.

Amazon